bad weather for south florida and i promise no mods to the dispatch

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
yup,,big winds,, sideways rain, every dr will need a bag, and im 100 percent sure everyone will be sent out with a near 10 hr day,,, anyone else in so. fl. ?

wornoutupser

Just remember to run under!!!!!!!

When Charlie hit we were told that we would be disciplined if we came back before we were told to. I watched a tornado go over my head and called in-and was told not to come in, Orlando had not said that it was OK yet!

fxdwg

Long Time Member
yup,,big winds,, sideways rain, every dr will need a bag, and im 100 percent sure everyone will be sent out with a near 10 hr day,,, anyone else in so. fl. ?

Try to capture the rain. I know a "Greenie" up in Canada (possiblly now in Cuba) that could use some water to feed his tomatoe plants!!

browned out

Just remember to run under!!!!!!!

When Charlie hit we were told that we would be disciplined if we came back before we were told to. I watched a tornado go over my head and called in-and was told not to come in, Orlando had not said that it was OK yet!

Don't stay with the truck. Run in a zig zag fashion (not on pot) and lie in a ditch.

diesel96

I remember Hurricane Irene, in Oct 1999, pelted SoFla...Fed Ex, DHL/Airborne and all carriers called in by 1:00pm....UPS left us to rot till 5:00/6:oopm during torrential rains and wind.... many employees brought their pkg cars in early anyway, the ones who stayed had a light load the next day, but some, sustain water damage to their personal vehicles in the flooded parking lot by the end of the day....Luckily, my p/u truck had some ground clearance....Today, I'll be sleeping thru TS Bonnie, hopefully by 9:oopm it will have passed, driving to Daytona tonight....good luck to the Gulf Coast residents, this is the last thing they need, although the storm is not expected to strengthening that much...