Bahaha

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
So my on car just called and while chuckling said "very funny wiseass"

After about 5 seconds of silence while I tried to figure out what he was talking about I started rolling laughing when I remembered that I had recently bought one of those ringback tones where when my sup (and only my sup) calls he hears that megan trainor song "I know you're lying, cuz your lips are moving" Lol. Best $1.99 I ever spent!

Last edited:

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
So my on car just called and while chucking said "very funny wiseass"

After about 5 seconds of silence while I tried to figure out what he was talking about I started rolling laughing when I remembered that I had recently bought one of those ringback tones where when my sup (and only my sup) calls he hears that megan trainor song "I know you're lying, cuz your lips are moving" Lol. Best $1.99 I ever spent!
Why the hell are you answering a call from an on car sup?????is he paying your monthly bill??

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Because he's not a :censored2:, usually only calls me if i ask him to, and had never abused it.
That's what they are trained to do..... Pretend your there friend. Let me tell you. They are not. Hope you don't learn the hard way. Anyway, that was a great ringtone for him!!! Lol, have a great weekend brother!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
That's what they are trained to do..... Pretend your there friend. Let me tell you. They are not. Hope you don't learn the hard way. Anyway, that was a great ringtone for him!!! Lol, have a great weekend brother!
I know what you mean but it's not my first rodeo ;) Other on cars and a former center manager have asked for it and I've told them to go pound sand. He's the kind of on car who doesn't question me if I call to book off. Just says ok with a disappointed tone.