Bahamas

over9five

Staff member
OH MY GOD!!!!!

Pretender, you must have ESP or something! As it so happens, I am going to the BAHAMAS next week!!!

(That was spooky.....)

Last edited:

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Worst sunburn I ever got was in Freeport. Is it even called that anymore???
I fell asleep for an hour by the pool. Woke up, sunburned, blistered, & had sun poisoning. Talk about strong sun!
I would love to take my family back, now that I'm somewhat wiser.
Anyway, enjoy the vacation with Mrs. Over!

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Worst sunburn I ever got was in Freeport. Is it even called that anymore???
I fell asleep for an hour by the pool. Woke up, sunburned, blistered, & had sun poisoning. Talk about strong sun!
I would love to take my family back, now that I'm somewhat wiser.
Anyway, enjoy the vacation with Mrs. Over!

Good thing it wasn't me. I'm burnt in 20 minutes up here.

over9five

Staff member
Sooooooo, we were pretty much sandwiched between several thousand college kids at the resort next to us on Spring Break AND several thousand Jewish people at our resort celebrating Shabbat.

Our balcony on the 6th floor faced the Windham next door where we witnessed all sorts of debauchery (Thank goodness I had my binoculars). The strangest thing to me were the two girls peeing next to a bush directly under our balcony. Now I REALIZE with so many kids there, the outside bathrooms were probably crowded. But how lazy do you have to be not to just walk up to your room? Having my camera handy, I snapped a pic that I'll post later....

I met several nice Jewish families, but one thing bothered me. WHY do you spend your time fully dressed out by the pools and the ocean??? They looked silly playing ping pong on the beach in long sleeves and long pants. I know they were there for a Holiday and it probably had something to do with that.

​Also, I didn't spend the $120 for 45 minutes on a jet ski!