Ballot came today

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by ezmoney5150, Sep 21, 2013.

1. ezmoney5150

ezmoney5150 Active Member

My ballot is back in the mail.
    IMG_20130921_163620_551-1.jpg

2. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

image.jpgYou have the right idea my friend and brother. You must be from a good strong local like myself. God bless vote yes.
    image.jpg

3. upschuck

upschuck Avatar bet gone wrong

Got mine today as well. Local is not endorsing it. I'm glad to see 3(e) was taken out, that was one of my gripes. I think that health care for the part timers is up to par with what they have now. Don't know about the 'cardinal offenses' phrase, but is better than what we have now. These are negotiations after all. I'll send mine in in the next couple of days. Seems acceptable to me, but I'll reread the whole thing again before finally casting my vote.

4. you aint even know it

you aint even know it Well-Known Troll Troll

Here you go brother.IMAG0019.jpg
    IMAG0019.jpg

5. RonBurgandy??????????

RonBurgandy?????????? God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

If I knew how to post a pic I would post a pic of my ballot being burned in my fire pit. Sad.

6. you aint even know it

You are not hurting anybody but yourself - lung cancer risk. And its 2013, everybody should have a smartphone that can take picture and then download a Photobucket app and upload it on the app via your phone, and then copy the url and post it in the post.

7. Inthegame

Inthegame Well-Known Member

I hope your fire pit was in front of L89's union hall.

8. hyena

hyena I shut down BC

image.jpg
    image.jpg

9. RonBurgandy??????????

RonBurgandy?????????? God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

I hate u

10. HEFFERNAN

HEFFERNAN Huge Member

No worries !!!

The longer you bitch and moan about minor details, the bigger my retro check gets !!!!

11. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

Here you go my Union brother!

ballot.jpg
    ballot.jpg

12. ocnewguy

ocnewguy Member

they could have changed around one comma and left everything else identical to 2008 and people still would've voted no. it's like those kids back in 3rd grade that always screamed, "PRESENT!" instead of here during roll just to be "different"

13. you aint even know it

What's the sense of doing that? :why:

14. NoRespect

NoRespect New Member

image.jpg they say that got rid on double shifting but in article 6 section 1 c it is clearly still there . I asked business agent about it and he said in a low voice he will talk to me about that one day lol they really are trying to fool us
    image.jpg

15. BigUnionGuy

BigUnionGuy Got the T-Shirt

[​IMG]

​What does that accomplish ??

Other than.... to prove to the company and the IBT.... UPS people, are a bunch of wussies.

​-Bug-

16. dont burn your ballots....just vote.....yes..or ..no.....just vote! How will the company and the union take us seriously? IF only 38% of the people vote??

17. East coast navy

East coast navy Veteran

That's why I don't understand why people are chanting vote yes. I want my raises. You guys cry about everything. They should be like keep doing it. My retro check will just keep getting bigger. It's like blind leading the blind sometimes.

18. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

I'm not sure if burning is a "yes" or "no" vote, but it sure is funny!

19. East coast navy

East coast navy Veteran

We should be burning the letters that IBT have sent saying vote yes. Not the mail that we can make a difference with.

20. kingOFchester

kingOFchester Well-Known Member

Obviously this is photo shopped.

Funny, best part is the No is checked off.