Ballot envelope.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Hey yes voters. Look at it this why. It's a win win for you. You vote yes and if the TA passes, it's a win for you. If the TA gets voted down and we get something better, then it's a win for you then too. It's good too be the yes man. ( Sorry boss I voted yes to the TA. They are all half-wits.) I'm sure you would be calming the benefits on a better deal.

Good point. The pressure is off.

stink219

I can't believe how many conspiracy theorists there are on BC. It's so comical. How do some people function in society.

As if you wouldn't be ranting like a maniac about the issue if Sandy Pope or some other reformer was the General President.
If Sandy negotiated this contract I'd be happy. But, oh yeah, I forgot, she has zero knowledge of dealing with UPS. Thank you for reminding me. Don't we call those people "back seat drivers" or "Monday quarterbacks"? And if you think Teamcare is bad, check out Sandy's benefits, a cotton ball and a bandaid.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If Sandy negotiated this contract I'd be happy. But, oh yeah, I forgot, she has zero knowledge of dealing with UPS. Thank you for reminding me. Don't we call those people "back seat drivers" or "Monday quarterbacks"? And if you think Teamcare is bad, check out Sandy's benefits, a cotton ball and a bandaid.
When is the last contract that a teamster GP has negotiated for UPS? Oh, that's right, they don't. They get someone to do it you :censored2:.

stink219

When is the last contract that a teamster GP has negotiated for UPS? Oh, that's right, they don't. They get someone to do it you :censored2:.
Weren't you the guy blaming Hoffa for selling us out? Don't get mad at me that he/she didn't win. I'm not your #1 remember. Yes, I still am bitter about that. I'll always love you realbrown.

rpoz11

Here is mine...
6-3-13 i5 004.jpg
6-3-13 i5 003.jpg

Inthegame

Still wondering what is to be done with ballots received with the freight envelope???

The IBT issued a notice (that should be on your union bulletin board) that all ballots will be counted. They are color coded, as you can see from the above post, and will be commingled with all like color ballots before counting. If that doesn't satisfy you, call your local on Friday and tell them to issue a replacement. Tell them you either didn't get one or you lost it, cause if you just say the return envelope says Freight they'll tell you to send it in as I stated.