Baltimore goes BOOM

P

pickup

I look at that video and all I see are hardworking college students just blowing off a little steam in the service of justice and exercising their right to protest. On Monday, they'll all be back in their dorms, studying for their final exams.

oldngray

nowhere special
I look at that video and all I see are hardworking college students just blowing off a little steam in the service of justice and exercising their right to protest. On Monday, they'll all be back in their dorms, studying for their final exams.

Peaceful destruction of other people's property?

Peaceful Protest—
Leftists rioted, chucked rocks at police and smashed windows in Baltimore Saturday night.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...rs-chuck-rocks-at-police-smash-windows-video/

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
They are two VERY distinct types of people in the world irregardless of race.

Hard working family people, and :censored2:ing racists pieces of :censored2: as displayed in the video.

"Hey look, a person of the opposite race! Let's hit him and his girl with a trash can and kick his ass for no reason. That'll make everything better."

:censored2: trash. Kill them all I say!

Specifically toward our black citizens:

There his a distinct " image " that is portraid and pushed by a large number of blacks. The thug life. Dealing drugs pimpin hoes and shooting people that dont show the proper respect. An improper belief that the white man is holding you down and there is nothing you can do about it despite many people breaking through a glass ceiling.

I say glass ceiling because I believe a barrier is there but not an impregnable one. There are prejudices that no one should have to deal with but people get past it everyday.

Instead of portraying an image of how different we all are maybe we all portray how we all are really the same.

There is a sense of entitlement on both sides that needs to end. No one is guaranteed anything but the freedom to try to make it.

These videos just piss me off.

Last edited:

wkmac

Remember that surfer in California that was bragging about buying lobster with his card?

We had 6 years of a republican controlled Congress, White House and Supreme Court and one can still buy lobster with an EBT Card?

As Spock would say, "FASCINATING!"

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
this is nothing new and its getting OLD. I blame the media for this. its the new hot story to cover . probably covering up for the continuous rape of the American citizen. i.e. taxes , lost of freedom, erosion of our constitution, erosion of our borders, heading towards a central world govt. and on and on.

we are just sheep for paying attention to this race baiting nonsense. and its making some people rich. just follow the money and ask yourself.... who benefits from this?