Baltimore goes BOOM

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The drug war that imprisoned an entire generation of fathers with zero chance of rehabilitation for addiction was a bipartisan idea. The entitlement system has persisted under both parties no matter which one held a majority.

People like you that try to make poverty and the crime that comes with it a partisan issue are a big part of the problem.
If it is against the law to do drugs, don't do drugs.

I have family members that went to PRISON for running moonshine, and I never blamed the law, I blamed the moonshiner.

And they are my family members.

But you are playing the blame game.

The root cause to Ferguson and Baltimore is fatherless, welfare homes.

It's that simple, whether you want to admit it or not.

And if we don't fix that problem, riots and protests will pop up every few years in various US cities for any perceived wrongdoing of a white person in power.

And they will never stop.

Atomic_Smurf

I've been arguing for anarchy and I can tell you from my own experience that conservatives want no part of it.

Now statism on the verge of fascism is another matter!
;)
Conservatives aren't advocating anarchy. We advocate for limited government just as our constitution intended. Most liberals haven't even the slightest understanding of what that means.

Atomic_Smurf

You actually engage in anarchy every day. Everyone does and they never even realize it or see it for what it is. Every time you face a decision, you take the information you and you alone have, you make a choice and then proceed with that choice without anyone else telling you what to do or how to do it, you just committed anarchy.
That probably sounds smart to stupid people.

Atomic_Smurf

The DNCs memorial day weekend tweet with a cult like focus on Hussein & an obviously purposeful disregard of our fallen. These commie a**holes have a way of getting their message across.

Attachments

• 1432464473094.jpg
    1432464473094.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 183

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...y-protective-order-20150603-story.html#page=1

Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby plans to seek a protective order that would block the release of Freddie Gray's autopsy report and other "sensitive" documents as she prosecutes the six police officers involved in his arrest.
In her filing Monday, Mosby said prosecutors had "attempted to reach an agreement" with defense attorney Michael Belsky for more time to respond to the defense motions. Belsky is defending Rice and serving as the "designated contact attorney" for all of the officers.
"It's very disconcerting that six [defense] lawyers were able to write these motions in two weeks, and the state's attorney's office has over 200 or some attorneys and they need an extension," Belsky said. "To me, it's almost as if the state's attorney's office is playing games."

oldngray

nowhere special
Baltimore city state’s attorney Marilyn Mosby’s motion for a gag order in the Freddie Gray case was denied Monday because the prosecutor filed paperwork in the wrong court.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This is new .
Email: Marilyn Mosby ORDERED Cops To Ramp Up Drug Patrols In Area Where Freddie Gray Was Arrested
In March, Marilyn Mosby directed Baltimore police to ramp up narcotics patrols with increased “targeting” at an intersection near where Freddie Gray was later arrested, according to an email from an official in the Baltimore city state’s attorney’s office .
Mosby’s instructions to Rosenblatt are significant because they indicate that the officers who chased and arrested Gray may have been acting on orders from their commanders and not out of their own ill intent.
“It must be understood that Mrs. Mosby was directing these officers to one of the highest crime intersections in Baltimore City and asking them to make arrests, conduct surveillance, and stop crime,” the officers’ attorneys wrote in their motion, according to The Sun.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/09/e...rols-in-area-where-freddie-gray-was-arrested/

Babagounj

Strength through joy
“You can trust me, I come from a family of cops.”

“Law enforcement is pretty much instilled within my being,” Mosby told MSNBC’s Chris Hayes on May 1, the day she publicly announced charges against the officers. “I come from five generations of police officers,” she added, pointing out that her mother, father, grandfather and uncles have all served as cops.
Mosby’s mother, Linda Thompson, first violated the Boston police department’s substance abuse policy in 2006. After serving a 45-day rehab stint, Thompson violated the drug code again and voluntarily resigned on Feb. 1, 2008, rather than be fired.
The early retirement allowed Thompson, now 52, to draw a $1,810.69 monthly pension.
Mosby’s father was fired from the Boston police department in 1991 following accusations that he and his partner robbed drug dealers at gun point. Mosby’s uncle was fired from Boston PD in 2001 after testing positive for cocaine. Her grandfather was a well-respected Boston cop, but he ultimately and unsuccessfully sued the department for racial discrimination in the 1980s .

wkmac

Retired Baltimore Police Sergeant and US Marine Corps veteran Michael Wood, who recently made news when he tweeted examples of police corruption that he claims to have witnessed in his eleven years on the job at the Baltimore Police Department, appeared on Wednesday's episode of the Joe Rogan Experience podcast to discuss police misconduct and institutional racism in the criminal justice system.

Atomic_Smurf

Retired Baltimore Police Sergeant and US Marine Corps veteran Michael Wood, who recently made news when he tweeted examples of police corruption that he claims to have witnessed in his eleven years on the job at the Baltimore Police Department, appeared on Wednesday's episode of the Joe Rogan Experience podcast to discuss police misconduct and institutional racism in the criminal justice system.

Didn't hear anything about it. Must have been awesome.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

So this "institutional racism" is responsible for these ghetto clowns doing drugs and committing other crimes? I never knew that.

I drove through Baltimore after the riots......was such a great sight to see the town "on lockdown"

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
That may well be very true but at the same time others prove they have no idea about words, their origins and etymology.
We are not the ones who believe a group of anarchists won't turn into dictators the second they seize power.