• Ban 'unregistered' posters

Votes: 37 50.7%
  • Allow 'unregistered' posters

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Allow 'unregistered' posters, but show their IP address

Votes: 12 16.4%

• Total voters

upser_J

Anonymity. Look no further than what happened to Steve. I do agree that you should have to register in order to participate on this site although not doing so does not diminish the contribution. In Steve's case, he pushed the envelope repeatedly and finally tore it open when he posted pic's of his on-car which showed him not following safety rules.

I have yet to be questioned about my participation on Brown Cafe. I do not temper my views here but know where the line is and may flirt with it but will not cross it.

well i do not know what happened there, but safety always catches up to you when u don't follow it. Be it an accident or what ever happened. Common sense is definitely necessary before posting anything on here. Maybe there should be a common sense test to register as well! haha!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Anonymity. Look no further than what happened to Steve. I do agree that you should have to register in order to participate on this site although not doing so does not diminish the contribution. In Steve's case, he pushed the envelope repeatedly and finally tore it open when he posted pic's of his on-car which showed him not following safety rules.

I have yet to be questioned about my participation on Brown Cafe. I do not temper my views here but know where the line is and may flirt with it but will not cross it.
I guess I should take the Brown Cafe poster out of the back of my drivers pouch. I'll post a picture, when my camera gets back from being serviced.
well i do not know what happened there, but safety always catches up to you when u don't follow it. Be it an accident or what ever happened. Common sense is definitely necessary before posting anything on here. Maybe there should be a common sense test to register as well! haha!

The funny thing about all of this, well............., I'll find something funny about it, and post it later.:happy2:

newworker

You couldn't beat her when she was here so
you gang up on her 4 years after she's gone.

You have no class

You know who I mean.

she had more smarts than the rest of you combined

and no, Einsteins, I'm not suzie

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

You have no class

You know who I mean.

So you think it is a she also? There was no beating, just someone who stepped over the line time after time.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

You have no class

You know who I mean.

No, you're not Suzie, you're her twin sister, FLOOZIE!:happy2:

I

IH8No1

You have no class

You know who I mean.

Susie was a hater, bad karma.
Not sure how smart she was since she keeps getting banned. Like Einstein said, "It's stupid to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results."

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Susie was a hater, bad karma.
Not sure how smart she was since she keeps getting banned. Like Einstein said, "It's stupid to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results."
Now that is an excellent quote for suzie!!