"Barack Obama's friend tried to kill my family."

over9five

Staff member
Maybe it is....

But it raises questions of Obamas judgment. I don't think he "pals around" with Ayers. They're probably not even close friends. But so many questions...

Why does he deny knowing the man when they've sat on the same board?

Obamas wife worked with Ayers wife, I believe, at some law firm. THERE'S a pretty big coincidence.

Why would he launch his campaign in the guys house? That one bothers me the most. Where's his judgment?? Why would you open yourself to huge criticism by doing that?

If he makes these really poor judgment calls in his life, it needs to be questioned! What kind of President would this make?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The power of propaganda on our citizens is still a shocking value.

Nothing in your post is different from the talking points spoken by sarah palin on the campaign trail.

Too bad the info is falling on deaf ears.

The power of propaganda on our citizens is still a shocking value.

Nothing in your post is different from the talking points spoken by sarah palin on the campaign trail.

Too bad the info is falling on deaf ears.

If you are going to rebute a statement, try to use facts.

tieguy

Banned
Maybe it is....

But it raises questions of Obamas judgment. I don't think he "pals around" with Ayers. They're probably not even close friends. But so many questions...

Why does he deny knowing the man when they've sat on the same board?

Obamas wife worked with Ayers wife, I believe, at some law firm. THERE'S a pretty big coincidence.

Why would he launch his campaign in the guys house? That one bothers me the most. Where's his judgment?? Why would you open yourself to huge criticism by doing that?

If he makes these really poor judgment calls in his life, it needs to be questioned! What kind of President would this make?

The Ayers connection and the complete cover up of his college years does raise some questions. What was Obama doing during this time that he is deliberately hiding from us?

Jagger

In 1992 McCain was friendly with a Communist. He even hugged him, in public. McCain's pal was fond of terrorizing Americans.