Bashing

Re: A wish for Dizzee

Did they arrest Bill Gates yet for providing computers and software to schools and school students ?

If he had done it walking down the beach asking total strangers about "bambinos" while pitching a tent in a pair of banana hammocks then , yea, they probably would.

klein

Für Meno :)

If he had done it walking down the beach asking total strangers about "bambinos" while pitching a tent in a pair of banana hammocks then , yea, they probably would.

Wrong again ! Those gifts were brought in in leiu of tip money (they can't keep monatary tips, but staff can keep gifts there and take them home).
And those gifts were either left behind for room service each morning, or evenings (dressed up) in the bar or restaurants.

With 1 single exception, 1 single and only Cuban family that I met at the pool bar - received a few gifts for the little child they brought along.

Wrong again ! Those gifts were brought in in leiu of tip money (they can't keep monatary tips, but staff can keep gifts there and take them home).
And those gifts were either left behind for room service each morning, or evenings (dressed up) in the bar or restaurants.

With 1 single exception, 1 single and only Cuban family that I met at the pool bar - received a few gifts for the little child they brought along.

Wow! A Cuban child in exchange for a few gifts. That's a heck of an exchange rate. What did you do with him when he got too old?

moreluck

golden ticket member

Wow! A Cuban child in exchange for a few gifts. That's a heck of an exchange rate. What did you do with him when he got too old?
He put him in a closet......... and when he was found it was on TV with soldiers with guns and all.......remember??
I think his name is Elian Gonzalez.

I'm offended at the title of this thread. "Bashing". So hostile.

I think it should be something along the lines of "An alternative view of Klein"

Much more open and inviting.

over9five

Staff member
I'm offended at the title of this thread. "Bashing". So hostile.

I think it should be something along the lines of "An alternative view of Klein"

Much more open and inviting.

Well, seeing you started it you should have named it that!!!!

:funny:

P

pickup

This bashing of Klein is just uncalled for. Can't some of you just take the high road?

Necropostophiliac

I will die for you and all. I will use my AR15 SINGLE shot weapon, my pump 12 guage, and my .45 Colt that never
seems to jam and fight all enemies of the United States that come against us. If it came to that.

I know he made comments in the past that crossed the line toward you and your family.

A necro.. I see past post. I would have also reacted as the same way.

I know he bashes the USA.

I just thought that I would offer myself up, so he can slide, as I really believe he does not learn lessons
from the past.

DS

Fenderbender
Necro,you are about 3 stops shy of an 8 hr planned day.
I must stick up for Mr K here,he is not a perv.
He meant no harm in bringing the kids in Cuba toys.
You can't go there,so you will never really know.
There are no walmarts there,although their health care system
is well funded and quite good,they live cheap,with few toys.

Necro,you are about 3 stops shy of an 8 hr planned day.
I must stick up for Mr K here,he is not a perv.
He meant no harm in bringing the kids in Cuba toys.
You can't go there,so you will never really know.
There are no walmarts there,although their health care system
is well funded and quite good,they live cheap,with few toys.

Who said perv?

Bambino was quoting him.

The Bill Gates beach scenario was hypothetical sarcasm.

The German Immigrant made his own bed and continues to pee in it so let him take a scoop of crap in return. I am merely the Anti-Klein. I can't exist without him. Einstein proves that.