basketball

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Haven't watched the nba in years.

No one actually tries until the playoffs and even then catch the last 5 minutes and you've seen all you need to see.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Clippers had a silent protest by throwing their warm ups on the floor........do some real protesting, like walking off the job & quitting . No, that would take away your "partying money".

Bunch of whimps !!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The Clippers had a silent protest by throwing their warm ups on the floor........do some real protesting, like walking off the job & quitting . No, that would take away your "partying money".

Bunch of whimps !!
The Clippers are a legitimate contender to win the NBA title. The players worked hard to get to this point, why should they give up on a championship because of the words of a bigot?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Because I feel that as long as they continue to play.........they are working for that bigot.

So play if you want, just don't cry racist or bigot later !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Being a jerk is not a crime. So attacking the wallet is the best payback.

The advertisers are already jumping ship. If you buy tickets and attend these games....don't.

I listened to Bernie this morning on FOX and he said America should celebrate their reaction to all of this.....blacks, whites, Hispanics, Asian, etc. are all disgusted with this jerk. They are united in their opinion.

rod

Retired 22 years
The NBA could disappear overnight and it wouldn't bother me at all. Other than a few minutes at the end of some of the playoff games NBA b-ball is as boring as baseball is to watch.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Magic Johnson and his big balin investors who bought the Dodgers should but the Clippers. Since he cant buy the Lakers because the Buss family wouldn't ever sell the LAKERS. Clippers have a win now team, makes all the sense in the world for Magic to try and buy them now.

moreluck

golden ticket member
One guy is a jerk and people like Kevin Johnson come out and blame everybody. We're all racist. I'm sick of that tune....move the needle the record is stuck.
Sharpton will be out calling everyone racist too.....just ask him about back taxes and he'll shut up.

Now if everyone in congress over 80 will leave......

The Donald guy is 80....he should've been retired anyway. He stands to make hundreds of millions of $$ when the sale takes place.

Move to Tahiti, get a good satellite and watch all the games and light your cigars with hundred dollar bills.....and live out the rest of your days. Too many drive-bys in L.A. to stay there.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We all better hope that affirmative action doesn't come to the NBA.....or else we'll see players who can't jump, dribble, dunk on the fly, etc.

oldngray

nowhere special
We all better hope that affirmative action doesn't come to the NBA.....or else we'll see players who can't jump, dribble, dunk on the fly, etc.

There are already people wanting an all black league. That was supposed to have ended with the demise of the Negro League. An all black league is just as racist as an all white one but the people suggesting that didn't even get criticized about it. Players with best ability, regardless of race is the only fair concept, even if white men can't jump so are under represented.