Bc back@sswards

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
I don't like it :dissapointed:.

I use My Yahoo as my homepage and I can customize it to look the way I want it to. Would that same kind of option be possible to have at the BC?

moreluck

golden ticket member
J.J.J. .......... I also use Yahoo as my home page and love it. I have all my stock quotes, weather, recipes, Hollywood news, etc all customized. I also prefer Yahoo over Google for searching......more results with less advertising.:happy2:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

I use My Yahoo as my homepage and I can customize it to look the way I want it to. Would that same kind of option be possible to have at the BC?

hmmmm, I haven't noticed any hacks or addons for this software that add that type of functionality. I'll have to ask on the admin forums where the coders hang out to see if it's possible.

hmmmm, I haven't noticed any hacks or addons for this software that add that type of functionality. I'll have to ask on the admin forums where the coders hang out to see if it's possible.

Truck drivers and package handlers here,Cheryl. Let`s watch those big words.

Now the site has been changed for the vision impaired. Apparently the clientèle is getting old. What next,we`ll have to register with AARP to post?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Now the site has been changed for the vision impaired. Apparently the clientèle is getting old. What next,we`ll have to register with AARP to post?

It's funny you mentioned that as everytime I access my paycheck on upsers the numbers are so small I have to go from 100% to 125% just to be able to read it clearly. And that's with my glasses on!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Some of you may be interested to see the return of the maps that show where in the world the ips of the members that are currently logged in are located.

This was fairly popular a couple of years ago, until I broke it while installing a software upgrade...

It's back :wink2:

I've been asking around and from what I've been told this won't be possible until the forum software developers come out with a completely different version of this software that uses css divs instead of getting the page structure from tables. They are already beta testing the next big upgrade but it will be a few months before it is released.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Some of you may be interested to see the return of the maps that show where in the world the ips of the members that are currently logged in are located.

This was fairly popular a couple of years ago, until I broke it while installing a software upgrade...

I've been asking around and from what I've been told this won't be possible until the forum software developers come out with a completely different version of this software that uses css divs instead of getting the page structure from tables. They are already beta testing the next big upgrade but it will be a few months before it is released.
HUH???

klein

Für Meno :)

I love it, I can see my lonely star up north..:)

Anyway you can place another link to it somewhere ?
Would be nice to have a short-cut to it.

Thanks !

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I hear you. It's all greek to me too.

I love it, I can see my lonely star up north..:)

Anyway you can place another link to it somewhere ?
Would be nice to have a short-cut to it.

Thanks !
The maps are now located on the UPSers page linked on most of the navigation menus. Remember that if there is more than 1 member in the same general area there will still be only 1 dot.

:peaceful: