BC Fantasy Football League

upschuck

Hey everybody

How would you like to show your dominance over your fellow co worker? or even the competition. Well, here is you chance. I would like to start a league and was gauging the interest of would be players. We would need 10-20 players for the league to make it fun. As long as you like to have fun, and set a line up every week, everyone is welcomed and encouraged to play. Draft would be late Aug, or early Sept, preferably the weekend before start of season. The more the merrier. What do you say, let's have some fun. Respond if you are in for a season of fun and competition, and with any suggestions, or questions.

Probably go with Yahoo, and people could make ID like BCupschuck to keep everything still anonymous.

Hey everybody

How would you like to show your dominance over your fellow co worker? or even the competition. Well, here is you chance. I would like to start a league and was gauging the interest of would be players. We would need 10-20 players for the league to make it fun. As long as you like to have fun, and set a line up every week, everyone is welcomed and encouraged to play. Draft would be late Aug, or early Sept, preferably the weekend before start of season. The more the merrier. What do you say, let's have some fun. Respond if you are in for a season of fun and competition, and with any suggestions, or questions.

Probably go with Yahoo, and people could make ID like BCupschuck to keep everything still anonymous.
Not for me..but good luck Froggy
And screw @turdferguson