BC Fantasy Football League

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
One of my old roommates played lacrosse against Belichek's son and Bill himself was there. He said it was hysterical because the stands were packed and Bill had a bunch of empty seats around him because everyone was too scared to sit next to him.

Returntosender

Do what I do. Throw a bunch of big words in there. If you sound like you know what you're talking about nobody knows the difference.

Watch you whoop all of us.

Nope not playing on winning. If I could I would draft all players who played college ball in the State California.
I love good football.
<<<--------Saints Diehard Fan
<<<------Not Patriot Fan but prefers a Patriot win over any bird, Seahawk, Falcon, Cardinal, and Eagle.[/QUOTE ] Eagles with Chip Kelly is scary.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Dave not playing someone has to be the bad guy in the league.

I like Dave. I would welcome his participation.

Last year, on vacation or annual pilgrimage to my holy lands, of course, I saw my blessed Saints have their eyes pecked out by Ravens in the Dome. My pilgrimage ended with the absolute most perfect game I have ever attended (with sweetgrass seats) in (hold your breathe) Green Bay, WI.

I am not a Patriot fan but I am a NFL junky. Tom vs. Aaron, Bill vs. Mike, IN HISTORIC (listen to echo voice) LLLLLLLAAAMMMMMMMBBBBEEEEAAAAAUUUUUU Field. (Lambeau, for those not afflicted by NFLjunkie disease.)

And there was a BONUS....the right ZEBRA was calling the HISTORIC match up.

THAT WAS THE SUPERBOWL

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Nope not playing on winning. If I could I would draft all players who played college ball in the State California.
List them but keep any PRO playing in Wisconsin off your list.

(hee, hee, I forced Rodgers off his list.)

And y'all, we have something in the water in Wisconsin.

MVP voting

Aaron - Winner ( plays in Wisconsin / lives in Wisconsin)
JJ - (should have won) (grew up in Wisconsin / raised on Wisconsin water)
Tony - (one vote...grew up in Wisconsin / raised on Wisconsin water)

Returntosender

List them but keep any PRO playing in Wisconsin off your list.

(hee, hee, I forced Rodgers off his list.)

And y'all, we have something in the water in Wisconsin.

MVP voting

Aaron - Winner ( plays in Wisconsin / lives in Wisconsin)
JJ - (should have won) (grew up in Wisconsin / raised on Wisconsin water)
Tony - (one vote...grew up in Wisconsin / raised on Wisconsin water)
What about Luck hehe?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
upload_2015-8-3_0-49-47.png

T

Turdferguson

Did too, willy.

You too lazy not to look back? I guess you want to keep an eye on me this season.
No reason to llok back the damage was already done. As far as keeping an eye on you I never look behind always foreward