jumpman23

Oh Yeah
oh yeah dude, here's my wallpaper on my phoneView attachment 48631
giphy.gif

Returntosender

I'll play. Got a few questions

Yahoo Standard, PPR scoring?
Lineup is standard or custom?
Settings starndard or custom, just because in the past some players crazy trade proposals happen. Such as Megatron for Colston? The player gets away with it cause they player want Saints players.

upschuck

I'll play. Got a few questions

Yahoo Standard, PPR scoring?
Lineup is standard or custom?
Settings starndard or custom, just because in the past some players crazy trade proposals happen. Such as Megatron for Colston? The player gets away with it cause they player want Saints players.
I was thinking PPR(.5 pt), Standard Lineup(don't remember exactly what Yahoo considers standard), Could have league vote on trades or commish veto uneven trades(within reason). We could really do whatever league wants.

upschuck

I have no idea how this works.
Really easy and fun, basically draft a group of players, and then put a lineup together with those players(subset), and different things they do(Yards, TDs, FGs, etc) earn points, add all those points up and put those against your opponent for the week, and whoever has the highest point total win that game.

Or are you just playing the "shark" card. Either way, it is fun.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Really easy and fun, basically draft a group of players, and then put a lineup together with those players(subset), and different things they do(Yards, TDs, FGs, etc) earn points, add all those points up and put those against your opponent for the week, and whoever has the highest point total win that game.

Or are you just playing the "shark" card. Either way, it is fun.

What is the shark card?