BC Fantasy Football League

Returntosender

default-1.png_zpsfsamoqin.jpeg

T

Turdferguson

We are less than a week from the draft, if you aren't familiar with yahoo's online draft, join a mock draft, those usually go by pretty quickly.

Draft is this Sunday @ 6pm ET and draft room will open 15 mins beforehand. In case you have forgotten the draft order here it is once again, with these being repeated for a total of 15 rounds
View attachment 52620
So we make 32 picks

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Brady got away with cheating...again

While I have always thought that the 4 games was excessive, I do think that he had knowledge of the situation and as such should have been disciplined. 2 games would have been more appropriate.

I jokingly told my customers that pretty boys don't get suspended----I guess it's true.

I do know that he is pissed and will have one of his best seasons as a result.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
While I have always thought that the 4 games was excessive, I do think that he had knowledge of the situation and as such should have been disciplined. 2 games would have been more appropriate.

I jokingly told my customers that pretty boys don't get suspended----I guess it's true.

I do know that he is :censored2: and will have one of his best seasons as a result.
I believe this was my teams only chance to win the AFC east...now not so much, maybe the turmoil in his marriage will be enough of a distraction to throw him off his game...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I believe this was my teams only chance to win the AFC east...now not so much, maybe the turmoil in his marriage will be enough of a distraction to throw him off his game...

They will go 3-1 in the games he would have missed (losing to the Cowboys), will easily win the AFC East and will make it to the Conference Championship.