Ajblakejr
Bubblehead
Jumpman
RTS
Frigid
Burrhead
Tonyexpress
Ive Gotta Package 4U

I'll be creating the league on Yahoo in the next week,( be out of town til Tuesday night) and will announce league name once created.

Any rules/scoring that you would or would not want in?

This is what I am figuring so far changing from the standard

Fumble lost -2 ------> fumble -1, lost -1 for a -2 fumble lost
May add a flex spot
Add a .5 PPR(Point Per Reception)

How about Sept 6 at about 6pm EDT for draft, I believe that is a Sunday before the season starts.
if you get 18 people you need to reduce the bench spots. People who know how to play going sand bag those spots. Or do IDP settings?

upschuck

if you get 18 people you need to reduce the bench spots. People who know how to play going sand bag those spots. Or do IDP settings?
I was thinking maybe reducing RB/WR and adding flex spot for more flexibility in rostering, and reducing bench spots. We need someone on waivers. Maybe I'll limit to 16 teams, so there are people available.

I think we should keep it team defense for the reason there are some rookies that might be too much for them.

What does everyone else think? Want it to be fun for all playing.

upschuck

So does one have to keep track of all the stats or does the site do it for you?
The site predicts what points. they think each player will get, and you can chose to use the "best" players for the week, or chose your own. Nothing really to keep track of.

Only thing remotely tricky is balancing your team on draft day, and picking waiver claims, but yahoo suggests claims too.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I'm UPsateny209
image.jpg