Be careful about recording over 70s

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Robert DeNiro---IE manager---catching the drivers who cheat. Big Brother IE is watching and they wont forgive!!

Cheater's Justice o_O

All Day

I doubt they will fire you for understating numbers.

I doubt it too, but isn't just as bad....either way the package is not getting sheeted correctly. I guess all I am saying is someone could make an honest mistake one way or the other. I think they should be talked to about it, before being shown the door, but then again we don't know all the details. Maybe he was talked to about this....

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I doubt it too, but isn't just as bad....either way the package is not getting sheeted correctly. I guess all I am saying is someone could make an honest mistake one way or the other. I think they should be talked to about it, before being shown the door, but then again we don't know all the details. Maybe he was talked to about this....

No one is going to get terminated for making an "honest mistake".

To be terminated for dishonesty, the company must prove that you knew that what you were doing was wrong, and that the action was intentional on your part.

Bona fide data-entry errors are not grounds for termination.

ddomino

The average is probably 3 or 4 a day for most drivers. This company is all about averages. When you start showing up on reports well above the averages someones going to start looking.

We had a driver fired because he was recording 35-40 a day. He would pick up 35-40 of those convention set ups in plastic cases. 12 x 12 x 48 and 50 or so pounds. A incompatible and a/h. Driver should get extra. Anyway, they told him 9 or more a day raises a red flag.

RockdaleEddie

Optimized
The driver that sheeted the ars got his job back after a week unpaid. There was some unconfused about unscheduled pickup .We were told to sheet pks hand to us by a customer has a unscheduled pickup and now we are only aloud to use unscheduled pickup is when someone calls you over to there house to pick up a pkg.

So they can cheat. Its a pick up not in your scheduled pick up log then its an un scheduled pick up. I know the ARS packages have a separate place.

santoape

I went to the 2 state panel yesterday, the ups panel tried to whip me to death, it lasted 2 hours. It ended in a deadlock, so i guess there is still hope, it goes to regional panel in 2 weeks any help i can get would very much be appreciated.