Beaded seat covers

ol'browneye

I did a search but didn't find any threads on this subject.
I know this time of the year many of us drivers suffer from sweatback and sticky leg syndrome from the driver's seat. I was thinking of trying one of those beaded seat covers. They are supposed to make you feel much cooler. Does anyone use one of these and what has been your experience with it?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I know this time of the year many of us drivers suffer from sweatback and sticky leg syndrome from the driver's seat. I was thinking of trying one of those beaded seat covers. They are supposed to make you feel much cooler. Does anyone use one of these and what has been your experience with it?
Works well for a motorcycle along with Anti Monkey Butt powder.

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
They work well. The drawback is any dirt, crumbs, etc. get ground into the seat. Then if you choose to quit using it you get dirty just by sitting in the seat.

raceanoncr

Well, if nothing else, they could help explain away those "hail dents" on your arse.

If you do try one get one in a natural unvarnish finish. The one with that gloosy finish will get sticky as the varnish breaks down from sweat. never used one my self but that was the word I got from guys that do.

morgahorse

I hate it when wearing my shorts combined with sliding in and out of the seat sometimes I get a rug burn on the back of my left leg.

bigbrownhen

I hate it when wearing my shorts combined with sliding in and out of the seat sometimes I get a rug burn on the back of my left leg.

Yea, that is rather uncomfortable. Try this, it sounds silly, but it really works.

Put and invisible solid deodorant on the back of your legs. I have done this for a few years now, and I don't have that problem at all anymore. It works anywhere you might get chaffed. Top of the ribs for us girls is a common problem in the summer.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Yea, that is rather uncomfortable. Try this, it sounds silly, but it really works.

Put and invisible solid deodorant on the back of your legs. I have done this for a few years now, and I don't have that problem at all anymore. It works anywhere you might get chaffed. Top of the ribs for us girls is a common problem in the summer.
OMG! Ain't that the truth!!!

Rug burns at the top of the ribs? I`ve done some kinky stuff but I can`t even picture how you get it there. Do both of you do yoga or something to be that flexible?