Beards and long hair

O

over9five

"Whats next no glasses,"

Excellent point. And to make an employee suffer more by forcing him to wear long sleeved shirts or long pants to cover that brace is insane. Sure, ask him to turn in a sales lead now!

P

proups

They should not have to cover a brace. I do, however, think tatoos should be covered. Acceptable body piercings are in the appearance guidelines.

D

dannyboy

Blue WHo?

Piercings are covered but there is a difference in the aplication. LAdies can wear earings, but not the guys.

Dont know if any other piercings are mentioned.

d

D

danlin

toonertoo you rock!!!!
everyone raises good issues about tattoos hadn't thought about that

R

rushfan

Did you notice in the "spirit of ups" catalog, they sell ups shield temporary tatoos.

T

tieguy

Local any chance you can find an avatar thats not quite so hideous...

L

local804

Please, oh please give me a little more credit than that......

S

speeddemon

Ive got a tattoo above my right ankle. I had it long before I worked at UPS. They hired me, promoted me to driverand no one has ever said anything to me about it. Its been 15 years now.I ill not cover it up either.

P

proups

speeddemon: UPS has gone to the trouble of the new logo and rebranding.....do you really think if they decide to tell you to cover up that tattoo that they will back off before you comply?

Think again.....

D

dannyboy

God only made a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair

d

S

speeddemon

working on it, camera is giving me fits, it wont upload for some reason, and Ive got 178 pics on it too!!

P

purkups

i dont know about other jurisdictions but out here on the left coast men have had the right to wear an earring at ups for at least 15 yrs