Becoming a full time driver after 40

Orion inc.

I like turtles
keep trying. we have had several people become drivers after age 40. we had one driver take 3 tries and one took 5 tries. it will be worth it to you.
Wow, you've been in every situation and known everyone at ups who has gone through every topic ever brought up here.

It's like you're not even trying anymore to hide lying. Just comment on everything with a made up story.

Please keep doing it. It's make BC interesting.

You win the Internet today!!!

Savvy412

what do people DQ for (besides crashing)

I started in December and went straight into peak and qualified with out any incidents. I dont get how someone could dq 3-4 times..what happens to dq

JL 0513

Bad numbers, camt do the job

There's intangibles that the center manager uses too. He/She can apply personal judgement on who they think is a good fit for the job. They can look at work history when you were PT. For example, if you were a slacker or always called out, that can work against your chances. If you're professional, very good attendance history, and show genuine dedication at getting the job, the center manager may be more flexible about early performance if he can see your potential.

I've seen first hand different standards applied to different candidates based simply on whether they like you or not from the start.

Not necessarily anything wrong with this. Just like any other job interview.

El Correcto

god is dead
He/She can apply personal judgement on who they think is a good fit for the job. They can look at work history when you were PT. For example, if you were a slacker or always called out, that can work against your chances. If you're professional, very good attendance history, and show genuine dedication at getting the job, the center manager may be more flexible about early performance if he can see your potential.

I made it to FT by kissing ass and run/gun. Now I just ignore them and send in :censored2:ty ETAs everyday lul.