Been fired ! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

klein

Für Meno :)
Now, don't put Canada down for that. Thats going too far. We still have a better standard of living then the US (I'm sure I'll hear back on that one). But the difference will even become larger.
Again, I'm not a Troll !
Actually, I admire all the work all of you do. Because i personally know what it takes. The awlful weather conditions at time. The heat, cold, and rain.
And ofcourse the Xmas madness !
But, I never thought, I would be soo disrespected, for doing the same job as all of you.
Just made that 1 mistake. Now, I'm I Troll for that, and even worse called.
Even my country now sucks.

P

pickup

Now, don't put Canada down for that. Thats going too far. We still have a better standard of living then the US (I'm sure I'll hear back on that one). But the difference will even become larger.
Again, I'm not a Troll !
Actually, I admire all the work all of you do. Because i personally know what it takes. The awlful weather conditions at time. The heat, cold, and rain.
And ofcourse the Xmas madness !
But, I never thought, I would be soo disrespected, for doing the same job as all of you.
Even my country now sucks.

Is this sexyupsman posting?

P

pickup

canadasucks.png

Don't take it too hard , klein. I think city driver was born in Mexico and if mexico and canada had a common border, he would have been a Canadian in no time.

Ups_ER

We still have a better standard of living then the US (I'm sure I'll hear back on that one). But the difference will even become larger.

this is my first post, and I all I have to say is that you are one STUPID person.

First off, you get caught drinking a beer on the clock, and somehow try to receive sympathy from us? LOL. CMON.

Then you talk about collecting $700/week unemployment pay, and your vacation to Florida (which I'm not even gonna get into how dumb it was to buy one, considering as you stated, you can only use it in December, and you said you've been working at UPS for like 10 years?)

What kinda person would collect $700/week unemployment, and say that is not a lot of money?

But again, I just wanted to say that YOU DRANK ON THE CLOCK, YOUR FAULT, VERY DUMB.

I disrespect you based on your posts, words, and actions. You are a horrible example of an UPS worker, and I am sorry to have read this post, as I am new to UPS and like it ALOT.

And you photo copied the 'fake' receipts? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL . You are a liar, and liars are not wanted by UPS.

twenty2go

dude!! what is a few minutes! you obviously didn't take your employment seriously.You are on company time until your diad goes into base com mode! wouldn't even go have a beer in my browns after work .

klein

this is my first post, and I all I have to say is that you are one STUPID person.

First off, you get caught drinking a beer on the clock, and somehow try to receive sympathy from us? LOL. CMON.

Then you talk about collecting $700/week unemployment pay, and your vacation to Florida (which I'm not even gonna get into how dumb it was to buy one, considering as you stated, you can only use it in December, and you said you've been working at UPS for like 10 years?)

What kinda person would collect $700/week unemployment, and say that is not a lot of money?

But again, I just wanted to say that YOU DRANK ON THE CLOCK, YOUR FAULT, VERY DUMB.

I disrespect you based on your posts, words, and actions. You are a horrible example of an UPS worker, and I am sorry to have read this post, as I am new to UPS and like it ALOT.

And you photo copied the 'fake' receipts? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL . You are a liar, and liars are not wanted by UPS.

No wonder you only work in preload. Since you can't read !
15 mths at UPS ! and $700 (gross) every 2 weeks !
Learn to read, you might be able to get a licence, and become a driver !

As far as Mexicans go, we know better !
Thats why the Canadian Goverment implemented a new Visa law , just a few weeks ago. Mexicans need Visas to visit now !
So, United States, your stuck with them ! LOL

Ups_ER

No wonder you only work in preload. Since you can't read !
Learn to read, you might be able to get a licence, and become a driver !

As far as Mexicans go, we know better !
Thats why the Canadian Goverment implemented a new Visa law , just a few weeks ago. Mexicans need Visas to visit now !
So, United States, your stuck with them ! LOL

LOL. I work pre-load because I have just been hired.(skilled) I've got my management degree, and speak three languages, so lets not talk about education here.

YOU DRANK ON THE JOB,GOT FIRED AND NOW WANT SYMPATHY! - None here bud.

You act like you have been collecting unemployment before, so just go back to that, and drain Canada from the inside out. Heck, if enough Canadians think like you, its no wonder, that no one cares about Canada on way or another.

Sorry other Canadians, but this Mr. Klein is not helping me like Canada!

And remember, I came here just to say: "You're dumb to drink on the clock, and even dumber to think you have a chance to get your job back, especially after trying to get out of it with a fake receipt. LOL LOL LOL.

I'm young, good looking, educated, married, and a happy worker at UPS.

You are old, ugly, dumb (you have proven it over and over again), single (At least I hope you are; poor significant other if you do have a partner) and UNEMPLOYED!

tieguy

Banned
LOL. I work pre-load because I have just been hired.(skilled) I've got my management degree, and speak three languages, so lets not talk about education here.

YOU DRANK ON THE JOB,GOT FIRED AND NOW WANT SYMPATHY! - None here bud.

You act like you have been collecting unemployment before, so just go back to that, and drain Canada from the inside out. Heck, if enough Canadians think like you, its no wonder, that no one cares about Canada on way or another.

Sorry other Canadians, but this Mr. Klein is not helping me like Canada!

And remember, I came here just to say: "You're dumb to drink on the clock, and even dumber to think you have a chance to get your job back, especially after trying to get out of it with a fake receipt. LOL LOL LOL.

You are old, ugly, dumb (you have proven it over and over again), single (At least I hope you are; poor significant other if you do have a partner) and UNEMPLOYED!

I didn't get the impression that Klien was really asking for any sympathy. He readily admits his mistake and does not seem to be making excuses. I'm surprised you jumped in here with a new ID to attack him so.

Try to tone it down. This site is unique in that we actually try to treat each other with some respect.

klein

Thanks tieguy ! I was just surfing this site to see how I can delete my account.
I don't need that.
married, good looking, etc. Just shows what kind of losers are here. And, yes, I noticed that new account, too.

Ups_ER

I didn't get the impression that Klien was really asking for any sympathy.
Try to tone it down. This site is unique in that we actually try to treat each other with some respect.

tieguy: you are talking about respect, yet show none.

How is this site unique? Other than being an official-unofficial UPS forum. Again, I like this site, and want to be a regular member here, but I will not tone it down, because I am a new member. I have not insulted anyone, and have no plans to do so.

Freedom of speech is a nice thing you know.

QUOTING KLEIN: Thanks tieguy ! I was just surfing this site to see how I can delete my account.
I don't need that.
married, good looking, etc. Just shows what kind of losers are here. And, yes, I noticed that new account, too. Today 07:10 PM

- So he is not looking for sympathy? LMAO

P

pickup

tieguy: you are talking about respect, yet show none. Actually, Tieguy has been on a whole different consistently higher level of courtesy lately. I think he might be getting his aggression out in the current events forum

How is this site unique? Other than being an official-unofficial UPS forum. Again, I like this site, and want to be a regular member here, but I will not tone it down, because I am a new member. I have not insulted anyone, and have no plans to do so.

Freedom of speech is a nice thing you know.

QUOTING KLEIN: Thanks tieguy ! I was just surfing this site to see how I can delete my account.
I don't need that.
married, good looking, etc. Just shows what kind of losers are here. And, yes, I noticed that new account, too. Today 07:10 PM

- So he is not looking for sympathy? LMAO

Ups_ER

. He readily admits his mistake and does not seem to be making excuses.

He made copies of the fake receipts hoping to get out of it. -- THATS AN EXCUSE, or lie, or whatever term you'd like to use.

I agree he admitted to the mistake, however, tried to justify it for the longest time saying his work was done.

I'm done here. Maybe it was a mistake to jump in here like that. A mistake I will live with.

klein

Listen, yes, I thought I had that "get me out of jail card" . But, it didn't work. I gave up, told union. And it's done !
Don't tell me nobody had ever tried to cover up a mistake. ! For example, when I was off on an optional day.. next day I seen packages crossed with "closed"... they were darn residential ones !
But, i didn't say anything. I know my run is tough.
But, just thought, what an idiot to mark resi's as closed.
I was more pissed of, with packages going to residentials and marked as "no money" for cod's, even though no attempt was made. Because that only leaves me with 2 more attempts,, besides the fact, that no way in hell, will a check be ready, since no 1st attempt was ever made.

Some of these posts suggest, I'm just out to get fired to collect Employment and sit on my ass all day.
Some others suggest, I got a fake receipt,, and wanted to lie myself back into the job.
Trust me, I would have taken my job back in a flash ! But, that won't happen. It's over.
It's over, because I decided not to take my lunch during my run... because I didn't go to Dairyqueen, just another 2 blocks further up the road.
And, simply siad, posting this info on this site, so no one else thinks, being a "runner" will benifit you in anyway ! It doesn't.
Take your breaks, get help if needed.

P

pickup

Listen, yes, I thought I had that "get me out of jail card" . But, it didn't work. I gave up, told union. And it's done !
Don't tell me nobody had ever tried to cover up a mistake. ! For example, when I was off on an optional day.. next day I seen packages crossed with "closed"... they were darn residential ones !
But, i didn't say anything. I know my run is tough.
But, just thought, what an idiot to mark resi's as closed.
I was more pissed of, with packages going to residentials and marked as "no money" for cod's, even though no attempt was made. Because that only leaves me with 2 more attempts,, besides the fact, that no way in hell, will a check be ready, since no 1st attempt was ever made.

Some of these posts suggest, I'm just out to get fired to collect Employment and sit on my ass all day.
Some others suggest, I got a fake receipt,, and wanted to lie myself back into the job.
Trust me, I would have taken my job back in a flash ! But, that won't happen. It's over.
It's over, because I decided not to take my lunch during my run... because I didn't go to Dairyqueen, just another 2 blocks further up the road.
And, simply siad, posting this info on this site, so no one else thinks, being a "runner" will benifit you in anyway ! It doesn't.
Take your breaks, get help if needed.

The reply and submit post options are not the way to delete one's account:wink2:

tieguy

Banned

UPS-er I could be wrong but this appears to be insulting language. we also call it a flame here.

tieguy

Banned
He made copies of the fake receipts hoping to get out of it. -- THATS AN EXCUSE, or lie, or whatever term you'd like to use.

I agree he admitted to the mistake, however, tried to justify it for the longest time saying his work was done.

I'm done here. Maybe it was a mistake to jump in here like that. A mistake I will live with.

The point perhaps that I was making was that the guy got fired , he's not coming back. he's basically telling us he has reconciled it with himself personally. Why beat a dead dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.