Been here 10 years, and this is a new one for me....

Captaindabby

The other day, we had a pretty harsh rain come down. It started at about 4:30 and went on till about 7 or so. When I walked in the office at night to clock out, I overhear the supervisor giving the sound of "why the hell would he do that??"

Apparently, a new Regtemp driver took his break 3:30-4:30 and realized he didn't have any DR bags. He decides to take the normal 10 minute drive back to the building during rush hour and a rain storm to get a roll of DR bags. It took him 45 minutes after his break to get back to his route and start delivering again.

I tip my cap to you sir. :)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Not to be a cynic....but was he really thinking of his customers and not wanting their packages to get ruined...or just trying to cover his own :censored2:? Isn't making sure you have DR bags part of your pretrip?

rod

Retired 22 years
The other day, we had a pretty harsh rain come down. It started at about 4:30 and went on till about 7 or so. When I walked in the office at night to clock out, I overhear the supervisor giving the sound of "why the hell would he do that??"

Apparently, a new Regtemp driver took his break 3:30-4:30 and realized he didn't have any DR bags. He decides to take the normal 10 minute drive back to the building during rush hour and a rain storm to get a roll of DR bags. It took him 45 minutes after his break to get back to his route and start delivering again.

He will become a UPS driver hero

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Probably a runner anyway so he knew he could fly through the rest of the route