been on both sides

If a person dedicates their career in a company then i believe they have "skin in the game".

Please separate a career from risk. We have all gone to work for this company for many years and collected a paycheck...that is a career. Using your money to buy stock in a company whether UPS, FDX or anyone else is taking a risk. When you take a risk you have skin in the game. Look what happened to the market yesterday. Those that have taken the risk lost a lot of money and, not just with UPS. If you reported to work yesterday and don't have skin in the game or risk, how much money did you lose? All I am stating is a career is one thing (and a valuable thing at that) but, money is another.

If a person dedicates their career in a company then i believe they have "skin in the game".

Please separate a career from risk. We have all gone to work for this company for many years and collected a paycheck...that is a career. Using your money to buy stock in a company whether UPS, FDX or anyone else is taking a risk. When you take a risk you have skin in the game. Look what happened to the market yesterday. Those that have taken the risk lost a lot of money and, not just with UPS. If you reported to work yesterday and don't have skin in the game or risk, how much money did you lose? All I am stating is a career is one thing (and a valuable thing at that) but, money is another.