Been sick this week question

Climbingtheladder

I've been with ups for over 2 years but never had this situation I've been out sick Tuesday and yesterday but don't have any sick days left I work in the warehouse afternoon sort I've got a respiratory infection that I got from a girlfriend so I knew it wasn't to serious but tried to go to the Doctor anyway and of course they are booked and the other Doctor has a half day I don't think it will be too big of a deal but I can't get in to the doctor to get a doctors note .. Any advice on if I can get in trouble or if they can do anything short of writing me up for a warning because I don't have any attendance write ups?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I've been with ups for over 2 years but never had this situation I've been out sick Tuesday and yesterday but don't have any sick days left I work in the warehouse afternoon sort I've got a respiratory infection that I got from a girlfriend so I knew it wasn't to serious but tried to go to the Doctor anyway and of course they are booked and the other Doctor has a half day I don't think it will be too big of a deal but I can't get in to the doctor to get a doctors note .. Any advice on if I can get in trouble or if they can do anything short of writing me up for a warning because I don't have any attendance write ups?
Respiratory infection? That's a cold...grab a maxi pad and go to work!