Beer 2 what is the most American beer

Ive got alot of beer for my Idependence day party but I'm afraid I don't have enough what do you think is the most American beer that best suits the 4th of July. Any help is needed and greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

moreluck

golden ticket member
[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Adams_(beer)]
Samadamsovallogo.png
[/URL]

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Ive got alot of beer for my Idependence day party but I'm afraid I don't have enough what do you think is the most American beer that best suits the 4th of July. Any help is needed and greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

Well, if it's the MOST beer than simply add the number of expected guests and freeloaders and figure one case per warm body.
You can work on the left overs throughout the week so as not to let it go to waste. It's probably also a good idea to have some really good bourbon stashed so you and your closest friends can "cleanse the palate" periodically throughout the day.
Have fun!
Happy Fourth of July!!!:happy-very:

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I would just buy a keg, put it in a barrell on ice, and enjoy !

I wish that I could use BC as a resource to prove to my wife that the decisions I make (like how much beer to get) are valid and supported by the Scientific Community:happy-very:

klein

Für Meno :)
I wish that I could use BC as a resource to prove to my wife that the decisions I make (like how much beer to get) are valid and supported by the Scientific Community:happy-very:

You know those 50 gallon plastic barrels ? You could pick one up somewhere for free. Saw that sucker 1/3 off. a keg fits nicly into it, and lots of ice around it. I've done it before.
Any leftover beer is still good for days, as long as you keep it iced up (drill holes in the bottom to let water seek out).

Tell your wife, I gave the OK ! :)

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I just had a early recall moment. Back in college, we used a coiled line in a Cooler full of ice to chill beer as it moves through the lines.
I recall we had areas of freezing when the beer was flowing strong and steady.
I prefer putting the whole keg in ice though

klein

I had about 12-15 people at my keg party. The keg was finished by noon the next day.
All it takes is everyone of them in average to drink 10 to 12 (can-sized) beers and it's gone.

klein

Hey K do you have any pics of you doing keg stands ?

Now, that you mention it. I wished I did ! If I do, they are probably somewhere in boxes, from packing and moving. This way way back in 1992.
I filled my firepit back then with wood and 3 or 4 bags of charcoal. It lasted all night, and if anyone got hungry inbetween... just put something on the grill.
It was a great backyard housewarming party !
And it went all night long (1 of those warm summer nights) :)
That's why by noon the keg was empty.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The beer 2 is a good title for this thread ,because as a good and true Irishman that I am when the love of my life asks how many I have had ,my answer is always the same "just 2" LOL