beer, nectar of the gods

moreluck

golden ticket member
Killian ?? There's a St. Killian Catholic Church in Mission Viejo.......do you suppose they use beer instead of wine ??

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Samuel Adams Boston Lager. It's the only beer I drink. I had 3 [-]on the way home tonight[/-] after I got home tonight.

http://www.samueladams.com/verification/

I've been drinking Killians Red lately.

It is quite yummy!

PS. This thread need never die!
Flip Flopper...

I drink Coors Light also. I like the taste.
That's like a smoker telling you he smokes cuz he likes the taste....denial is not just a river in Egypt...

I'm partial to Newcastle, especially on tap. Guiness, Boddingtons, and Wexford Irish Cream are all good in the widget can.

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
I really like Mexican beer. Dos Equis, Los Negra, Tecate. The dark ones are the best. My wife seems to like Corona but the commercials make me hate it. I really envy the people in the commercials...

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Killian's is good and Coors Light will do in a pinch. One of my favorites is Oak Creek Amber or Nut Brown. Oak Creek is a local micro-brewery.

DS

Fenderbender
Flip Flopper...

I'm partial to Newcastle, especially on tap. Guiness, Boddingtons, and Wexford Irish Cream are all good in the widget can.
All good beers but 2 or 3 are a meal....a nice lager will last all night

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
I like wheat beer, both witbieren and weißbiere varieties. I am currently drinking Blue Moon. I am sure pure aficionados of these types of beers would scoff at my choice but thppt, I enjoy it anyway :happy2:.

jennie

I know Ill be stoned for this. Coors Light is the only beer I drink. Unless someone else is buying. LOL ps my wife has champagne taste, but I only have beer money ( :

Thats what my husbands says, lol! Coors light on tap and cold is deliciousssss!
BEER is one fine FOUR letter word :)

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
Thats what my husbands says, lol! Coors light on tap and cold is deliciousssss!

Coors light is yellow, bad tasting water.

But if yellow bad tasting water is what your into, who am I to judge :happy-very:?

And Jennie, you had to say you are married and ruin my illusion of a cute twenty something single gal :wink2:?

(yes, I am happily married but does that mean I cannot have a rich fantasy life?:funny:)

jds4lunch

What the hell is YOUPS??
Pilsner is the beer of choice for me. Every now and then I'll pick up some Alexander Keith's or Heineken for a change of pace.