Beer-what are you drinking now

JL 0513

I don't care for cold carbonated urine. I'm assuming beer is what pee tastes like.

Had a guy try and insist that I take a can of beer while making a house stop last week. Had to tell him "no, I can't take it" 3 times. Really, you think a UPS driver can just grab a beer for the road?

I don't care for cold carbonated urine. I'm assuming beer is what pee tastes like.

Had a guy try and insist that I take a can of beer while making a house stop last week. Had to tell him "no, I can't take it" 3 times. Really, you think a UPS driver can just grab a beer for the road?
Take it for after work.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
VO5pvO.gif

wayfair

swollen member
I had a customer give me 2 bottles of beer he had brewed, threw them in the ice chest and went about my day.

A driver during Christmas got a Jack Daniels gift set. He filled out a property pass and had no issues.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I had a customer give me 2 bottles of beer he had brewed, threw them in the ice chest and went about my day.

A driver during Christmas got a Jack Daniels gift set. He filled out a property pass and had no issues.
Guys get alcohol bottles as tips all the time around Christmas. JL maroon has no idea Wut he is talkin bout. He is probably drunk......

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

They would never see it to sign for it. I would just put in my truck