Beer

klein

Für Meno :)
Dilli, what I usually do is put my bottle of beer in the freezer for 10 minutes or so as I am fixing my dinner. I also have 2 beer glasses that I "acquired" from my son which I keep in the freezer so combining the frosted beer mugs with the quick freeze beer makes it taste oh so good. BTW, I "acquired" the glasses in lieu of him paying for rent or food so I think he made out pretty well on that deal.

My ex UPS co-worker, who was also a driver, would always call his wife when he left the center in the evening.
For her to throw a couple in the freezer.

He taught his wife well :)

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Corona, the beer of Mexican tourists...that stuff will make your breath smeall real bad later, more so than other beers.
That's like Foster's, "Australian for beer!" In reality the Aussies by and large won't touch it. Most bars there won't even serve it.

TheKid

Sorry guys....I am just a boring Coors Light drinker....not as good as the "old" Coors years ago. When you could only get it west of the Mississippi.

fethrs

I'm on a budget, drinking Keystone for now. Next week in Mexico, Corona, again. :)
Next time ask for Tecate, that is real Mexican beer. They make a drink with it called a Michelada, it's just ice with lots of real lime juice and salt around the rim of the glass, when it's nice and cold it's pretty good. Better than Corona, at least to me.

klein

Thanks fethr.. when I go into town, and have on there, I'll need to remember that... Nohting beaTS ice cold glass...

klein

profits, that's UPS.........I think you meant prophets

Jesus and profits seems right to me... all the money the church goers give, and the religious television money begging programs.
The Vatican is the richest jurisdiction on the planet !

On another note, here is what fethrs recommended me to drink in Mexico.
A michelada (beer with lime, limejuice, and ice) and salt and/or chilli spice.

Pacman

Fat Tire now but the best beer ever was removed from a 55 gal barrel as I came out of the jungle from survival school in the Philippines, San Miguel.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Fat Tire now but the best beer ever was removed from a 55 gal barrel as I came out of the jungle from survival school in the Philippines, San Miguel.
Now you're bringing back memories :happy2:. San Miguel was the standard but we also used to drink Red Horse over ice.
Those were the days.

1226790338-07591_full.jpgis my beer of choice when at a bar.....in Texas...made here ,sold here....not exported to the rest of the world by brewers choice.
The amber is really good.
When I buy beer to bring home, it's usually Coors Light...
1226790338-07591_full.jpg