Beer

packageguy

I am drinking Newcastle Brown Ale for my holiday get together what is everyone else going to have for there party. The only reason I'm asking is because I found these little kegs with taps for a reasonable price and it's damm good beer. So let me know what your drinking for your cookout or what your favorite beer is.

Great choice, my favorite. Enjoy the weekend.

DS

Fenderbender
Don't let it age too long.. I think beer only has a 3 month best before date....

Looks good - enjoy DS ! :)
Ok I'm finally getting around to it...
Cracking it open...pouring it in a glass...
Good,still a nice head to it...sniff...
Bourbon? here goes...WOW!
Its beer to be sure,but more like sherry.
The taste is a combination of bourbon,honey,oak and chocolate.
Dark in color yet light in taste but with a guinness aftertaste.
Truly delightful .

Europa

Living in Belgium, so drinking pretty much any of the Trappist ales. Or German wheat beers when I've had a chance to nip over the border. Or any one of the 2004 beers available at my favourite bar in town ...

:beerhat:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
IMAG0082.jpg
IMAG0082.jpg

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Not drinking Miller as the Phils are playing the Brew Crew and winning in the 8th yeungling light is the beverage of choice oh I yearn for the old days of Schmidts (schmittys) 16 oz. Monsters but they went belly up

Not drinking Miller as the Phils are playing the Brew Crew and winning in the 8th yeungling light is the beverage of choice oh I yearn for the old days of Schmidts (schmittys) 16 oz. Monsters but they went belly up
Yeungling oh I can't wait my neighbor is going up to pa and he is going to pick me up three cases.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Cans on sale 10 bucks a case you can't go wrong the fridge on my back porch is full in case of serious thirst emergency .I have a 21 year old college student sort aisle employee that with friends keep trying to empty it.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I found 2 40's of Hurricane Malt Liquor in the fridge I am so ashamed where did I go wrong as a parent the only thing worse would be to have an offspring that was a Dallas Cowboy fan !

brown bomber

brown bomber
attention all

attention all Ohio teamsters.......Yuengling beer will be available in-state next month, according to several news reports I've read..........it's about time, no more road trips to Erie, Pa

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
CLEVELAND - The bootlegging runs over the Pennsylvania border for Yuengling beer will come to an end in a few short weeks. America’s oldest brewery is set to begin sales of its Yuengling beers in Northeast Ohio October 3.

Wow around here you walk in sit on the bar stool say "a lager" to the bar keep and they pour you a ice cold Yuengling without saying anything else