Before they were famous - celebs who started out brown

diadlover

Scroll down; text in red

Osama bin Laden, the world's most wanted man, and Mullah Mohamed Omar, supreme leader of the Taliban regime, had a lot to discuss. A few days earlier, at 8.45pm on 30 September, US and British cruise missiles had started hitting targets across Afghanistan in retribution for the terrorist attacks that had killed 5,000 people in New York and Washington nearly three weeks earlier. Now death and destruction had come to villages, cities and military camps throughout Afghanistan. Several missiles had landed near the village where the two men were meeting. Many more had landed on the southern city of Kandahar, the spiritual and administrative base of the Taliban. The two men were there to decide their response to the war they had suddenly found themselves fighting.

The meeting, revealed to The Observer by sources in a Gulf intelligence agency, did not last long. That was partly due to security concerns: a well-placed Tomahawk cruise missile could have wiped out both of the Pentagon's main targets. Partly it was because the two were in agreement on almost everything. Mullah Omar reaffirmed his support, affection and respect for his Saudi-born friend. Bin Laden replied in kind. The two swiftly reached a decision on tactics. They would jointly resist any aggression, they would work to create and exploit divisions in the coalition ranged against them, and they would exploit the humanitarian crisis - and any civilian casualties - to create global anger against the bombing campaign. Then the two embraced and went their separate ways. They are not thought to have met since. In 1930, a powerfully built dockside labourer, six feet tall and with one eye, decided there was more to life than loading trucks for the then newly established United Parcel Service in the area of his poverty-stricken native province of Hadramaut in Yemen. He packed a bag, bought a place on a camel caravan heading to the newly created kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and set off on a thousand-mile trek to seek his fortune

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Hey kid, try and make sense of what you post. Read the part you inserted.

In the 30's, UPS was not yet overseas. And if it was here, how do you get home riding a camel?

Get real.

Get a life.

LOSER

:wink: d

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Then the two embraced and went their separate ways."

Maybe this is the part DL was trying to stress. Two men hugging must be a real turn on for him......especially since he dislikes women so much.

:lol: :lol:

diadlover

dannyboy said:

In the 30's, UPS was not yet overseas. And if it was here, how do you get home riding a camel?

Get real.

Get a life.

LOSER

d

My apologies sir, it seems my source was incorrect. I investigated the Osama Bin Laden tie with UPS and it was proven to be false. However, I did uncover something else that you might not find very surprising:

healthandscience.gif

AIDS infection high among UPS drivers
By Steve Sternberg, USA TODAY
May 31, 2006

United Parcel Service package car drivers become infected with the AIDS virus at a much higher annual rate than Fedex, or DHL delivery drivers a new study shows. Each year, about 15% of UPS service providers between the ages of 23 and 60 become infected with HIV, the AIDS virus, four times the rate among Fedex service providers and five times the rate among DHL drivers, says the study released Thursday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Moreover, the average annual HIV incidence for all UPS employees is about 4%, which is comparable to infection rates seen in the mid-1980s when the AIDS epidemic mushroomed nationwide. No evidence to support any theories, but the common reason given to this outbreak would be that United Parcel Serivce drivers are gay.

Now don't come and attack me for this. How are you going to dispute a study conducted by our good friends over at the CDC?

palguy

dannyboy said:

Get real.

Get a life.

LOSER

:wink: d

I could be wrong here, but I think that diadlover is joking. Someone needs a sense of humor instead of calling people losers.:wink:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Maybe Pal. But it would seem that Lover had a race, no one else showed up to race, and he still lost. Now that is funny! But then again, that is the reason for "loser"

d

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I just don't think name calling is necessary here

Well when you see Lover, tell him that for me will you?

As a side note, I too thought that some of his ranting was quite humorous.

d

leastbest

LeastBest
Alvin Youngblood Hart, the blues guitarist, was a pre-loader. He told me the job sucked and got out as fast as he could.

I spent four days with him learning blues guitar at Jorma Kakonen's (the lead guitarist of Jefferson Airplane) Furpeace Ranch.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
No evidence to support any theories, but the common reason given to this outbreak would be that United Parcel Serivce drivers are gay

How funny. And from a self admitted woman hater?

Actually if you had used something else besides aids for your spoof, it might have been somewhat believable. After all we all know the UPSman is a national sex symbol. Only problem is that you have a real problem dealing with it.

Shame. With your sense of humor, it could be fun. BUt then again, I have never worked with someone that has an emotional problem with 1/2 of the worlds population. and then runs around calling everybody names.

d

diadlover

tieguy said:
did you get the presidents permission to post?

Shutup tieguy and go back to getting your @$$ kicked in the How would you treat this accident and why forum. Your posts are stupider than mine.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Hehehe, welcome back there dillweed! I was hoping you would not take the non election seriously, no one else did.

As for Tie, he is an OK guy, just has a few problems. Like forgetting to wear his reading glasses when he responds.:lol:

d