being disqualified

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by 9611461, Aug 13, 2011.

1. 9611461

9611461 Member

I just had a quick question. I graduated intergrad about a year ago, but anyway i was disqualified last year. I plan on going back the beginning of october 2011 which is when my year would be up. But I wanted To know I don't I have to go back to intergrad again do i just because i was disqualified?

2. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I would. I've been trying to get my dm to do this for me. A week away from the wife and kids. Priceless

3. brown_trousers

brown_trousers Active Member

what is intergrad?

4. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

A fancy driving school that isn't anywhere near Syracuse, where I did my driver school.

5. Sleeve_meet_Heart

Sleeve_meet_Heart making the unreadable unreadabler

No you do not, unless it varies by region.

6. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Troll Troll

No, you don't have to go back. They will put you back on the road and give you a do-over.

7. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Does it matter why the op was dq'd?

8. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

9. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Troll Troll

I wouldn't think so. If you were DQ'd then you get to reattempt qualification. If he was DQ'd but not fired, then I see no reason why he would have to reattend driving school

10. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

If they said you have to go back I would. Look at it this way they pay for you to go to class and your already know all answer. It kid of like being on vacation.

11. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

From what I have heard going to Integrad is nothing like being on vacation, unless your vacation includes an invasive medical procedure.

12. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

If I'm not delivering cardboard and getting paid it's a vacation.

13. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

My driving school was one guy (Mac, anyone remember him?) It consisted of the following:

"Can you drive standard?"
    "Yup"
    Mac parks the PC headed up a hill. "Show me. Roll back a quarter inch, you fail"

14. 9611461

9611461 Member

Yeah, It doesn't make sense because I have a diploma and class picture In my closet. But I get disqualified and all of a sudden "oops, wait a minute, this diploma you have Is no longer valid, you need to do it all over again and get another diploma and class picture." ahahhhahahaa, It doesn't make sense. I'm going to give the hr guy who originally signed me on to driving a call in a few weeks.....and i am driving in the Chicago area by the way.