Being followed

moldsporh

If you have an idea of where they will be, see if you can get an eye on their vehicle before you pull down the atreet. That's when you call the cops since they want to observe you and will wait for you.

Wait a few min, take a 10 min break, then when the cops arrive pull down the street

Watch and enjoy. They would have parked their twice before they got the call if I was in your shoes.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If you have an idea of where they will be, see if you can get an eye on their vehicle before you pull down the atreet. That's when you call the cops since they want to observe you and will wait for you.

Wait a few min, take a 10 min break, then when the cops arrive pull down the street

Watch and enjoy. They would have parked their twice before they got the call if I was in your shoes.
I honestly never see them... I'm not looking and I dgaf if they are out there...guess I'm not very observant....but I could tell you what the hot blond with big boobs was wearing from head to toe from 1/2 a mile ahead ... Sad, very sad... Lol

underworked1

Damn guys... You are all extreme gangsters.. Guess I don't care if they follow me around.. And I'm too lazy to call the police. I guess I would drive to Starbucks to hang out for 45 minutes if I saw someone following me...let them get tired of waiting and they would probably take off
Calling the police isn't because you are scared. It's to put management through the hassle. We had a district Manger gunning for a guy. He notice him following him, so he calls the police and gets wrapped up in some intense questioning. Next week the pcm was about not calling the cops if they think it is them. But district never :censored2:ed with the guy again.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Bring it up in a safety meeting. Ask your supervisor what you should do if someone seems to be following you. Listen to his response.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I love fruit.
image.gif

35years

Gravy route
Inform your steward and/or B.A. Text the center with a description of the following car every time. Ask your center manager directly in the presence of your steward if you are being followed. Make it clear with the steward present that you would consider it harassment if they were doing so, even if they deny it.

They will no longer follow you after you do this.

tacken

Call out one day follow your pc out to your area, and see if that car is following that day. If they are get plate#. If they are not then you go back to work the next day. If they follow you file.

Holydriver

I'd craft a helmet made of aluminum foil tonight. But I'd make it legit, one layer of foil, a layer of masking tape (to help mask your brain waves both incoming and outgoing) and a second layer of foil. One can never be too safe.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You can always call 1-800 grab dui to. Anyhow you don't have to worry about being followed. You need to worry about what their observing. They like to build cases and will bring stuff up two weeks ago that you have no clue how to defend. It will be something like you missed the handrail at this time and we saw it or you didn't step right some dumb stuff. Call the cops on them you have nothing to lose by doing it.

wornoutupser

Call the police!

I had a similar situation happen many years ago. It was the day after a robbery attempt on my run.
I called when I found a unknown truck following me. I went into a 3 unit building and came out to find my center manager sprawled across the hood of his new pickup truck!

I also had UPS hire a local private eye in the same town that I grew up in. Needless to say I know every car that he drives. He followed me down a shopping center and I called my building to let them know I was calling the police. In the amount of time it took them to call him he took off!
That P.I and myself still get a kick every time I deliver his home. My standard line is " Is this a business delivery or personal"? we still laugh over it.

To sum it up: I know that UPS has paid for at least 2 different private detective companies to follow me. Why? I do my job and I don't steal. If they spent have as much time,effort and money to fix real problems, this could be an awesome company. It just shows how much money THEY waste!

Holydriver

Call the police!

I had a similar situation happen many years ago. It was the day after a robbery attempt on my run.
I called when I found a unknown truck following me. I went into a 3 unit building and came out to find my center manager sprawled across the hood of his new pickup truck!

I also had UPS hire a local private eye in the same town that I grew up in. Needless to say I know every car that he drives. He followed me down a shopping center and I called my building to let them know I was calling the police. In the amount of time it took them to call him he took off!
That P.I and myself still get a kick every time I deliver his home. My standard line is " Is this a business delivery or personal"? we still laugh over it.

To sum it up: I know that UPS has paid for at least 2 different private detective companies to follow me. Why? I do my job and I don't steal. If they spent have as much time,effort and money to fix real problems, this could be an awesome company. It just shows how much money THEY waste!
It is pretty telling of how UPS does business. Non union jobs can just fire an employee. So I'm wondering if other union jobs follow their employees around in order to "build a case against you" in the event they ever need to fire you. Really? You want to follow me around so you can fire me one day? Or put packages in my truck that don't belong there in order to see if I'll report it? Really? That's how we should treat adults that make us all our money as a company?

What may be even greater than the lengths that UPS will go to in order to fire someone is that they even manage to convince management and others that it's just normal and the way to do business. Ask @UpstateNYUPSer or @FrigidFTSup these two think it's perfectly acceptable to go out of your way to try and fire someone.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It is pretty telling of how UPS does business. Non union jobs can just fire an employee. So I'm wondering if other union jobs follow their employees around in order to "build a case against you" in the event they ever need to fire you. Really? You want to follow me around so you can fire me one day? Or put packages in my truck that don't belong there in order to see if I'll report it? Really? That's how we should treat adults that make us all our money as a company?

What may be even greater than the lengths that UPS will go to in order to fire someone is that they even manage to convince management and others that it's just normal and the way to do business. Ask @UpstateNYUPSer or @FrigidFTSup these two think it's perfectly acceptable to go out of your way to try and fire someone.

UPS don't like people who come in do their job and go home. For whatever reason they can't leave those people alone and will find a way to screw them over or fire them. That is one of the biggest complaints I have about the union. They seem to protect and get bad workers their jobs back. Meanwhile the people who have no infractions or nothing on them get jerked around.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit

You lack reading comprehension skills if you've read my posts and your takeaway is I think we should fire people.

Overpaid Union Thug

During the strike in 97 some of the locals had people following the scabs and supervisors that were working. The company got the police involved and it was mostly stopped. If we can't follow them then I'm pretty sure they can't follow us.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
During the strike in 97 some of the locals had people following the scabs and supervisors that were working. The company got the police involved and it was mostly stopped. If we can't follow them then I'm pretty sure they can't follow us.
Really? What about Moore Dry Dock?