Being followed

underworked1

Who do we hate more guys? Arice or ol haggard ass beech? I bet upstate is happy to have these other dip :censored2:s to take some of the flak around here.

Kunta k.

I finally called the police and didn't wait around for the result. The following day, didn't notice any of the cars sitting idle near my stops. Felt good for the first time in a while. Texting my co worker at lunch to tell him the good news, and there's a car in the drive thru of a fast food restaurant, after the window, staring at me. I'm like oh hell no. I end lunch start to leave and this car drives around the establishment again to the drive thru. The greeter asks what they want to order, and the car goes straight to the service window for napkins. I swear, the people i see are from all walks of life. But being inconspicuous is not their strengths. Especially after months of seeing the same people trying to act as if they were not watching me. When does this become harassment?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So, basically I overheard two center managers discuss whether or not to put "security " on me. Less than a week later I started to notice cars parked at the end of the block. Always with double tint and 9 times out of 10 with 2 people. Before I could get to the car, it would leave its park position and speed off. Sometimes they would put their flashers on, pretend to tend to something in the back of the car while I drive by. And the moment I leave, they are gone, only to be found 15-20 stops later. I constantly tell myself, "If you ain't doing anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about ". It's been almost 3 months now. When does this become harassment? And do they need to be honest with me if I ask if LP is following me. FYI : never late air or missed pkgs. Always finish in the time allowed, and finally 16 months away from top scale. Love my job but hate that the company I work for is questioning my trust.
Another example of the machine trying to keep the man down.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I finally called the police and didn't wait around for the result. The following day, didn't notice any of the cars sitting idle near my stops. Felt good for the first time in a while. Texting my co worker at lunch to tell him the good news, and there's a car in the drive thru of a fast food restaurant, after the window, staring at me. I'm like oh hell no. I end lunch start to leave and this car drives around the establishment again to the drive thru. The greeter asks what they want to order, and the car goes straight to the service window for napkins. I swear, the people i see are from all walks of life. But being inconspicuous is not their strengths. Especially after months of seeing the same people trying to act as if they were not watching me. When does this become harassment?
Do you job like you were trained
Who gives a rats arse what they are doing