Being laid off everyday

Softconcrete

Hi I haven't worked in about two weeks everyday they call me and tell me there is low volume . I have been working there for about six months now as a twi unloader. Is this common ? It's getting so frustrating because I have bills to pay. When will it stop?

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Sorry you're going through that. Try to make sure all juniors to you are being laid off too. Seniority prevails at all times.

UPSGUY72

Hi I haven't worked in about two weeks everyday they call me and tell me there is low volume . I have been working there for about six months now as a twi unloader. Is this common ? It's getting so frustrating because I have bills to pay. When will it stop?

You have two options you can file for unemployment or don't anwser your phone in the morning and show up to work and tell them they need to find you something to do.

I would file for unemployment while they keep playing there games. So tomorrow after they call you and tell you not to show up to work go to your local unemployment office and file a claim or file one over the phone.

FAVREFAN

Maybe David Ragan could spot you a few bucks.