being observed on the route

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
They will usually only follow you long enough to see something to ding you for. Didn't use handrail or look over your shoulder. Them writing you up for something justifies the time they wasted driving around.
And if you don't do anything wrong they will just make something up. Its a report for the sake of generating a report.

soberups

Perhaps your Union "brothers" need to step up their games and stop hiding behind the contract.

Resident know-it-all.
Standard procedure whenever a supervisor is out on area doing observations is for the first driver who spots him to send a text message to all other drivers in the area with a vehicle description and location.

They play their games, we play ours.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Standard procedure whenever a supervisor is out on area doing observations is for the first driver who spots him to send a text message to all other drivers in the area with a vehicle description and location.

They play their games, we play ours.

I am too busy to play games.

Resident know-it-all.

soberups

I would not waste police resources by calling 911 on a supervisor who was following me.

What I have done...is called that supervisor directly on their cell phone to inform them of what a crappy job they were doing at trying to hide.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I was at the crosswalk entrance and made eye contact with the driver, who hit me while I was (legally) entering the crosswalk.

Resident know-it-all.
Right, and then you forgot to get the drivers name and/or license plate number.... is that what you would do if your OC was in the jump seat observing you?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I wonder if the simpleminded will get the reference.

Do you remember this Seinfeld episode?

Resident know-it-all.
images-28.jpeg

Packmule

Mine don't care if I see them. They wave back and just keep watching me till they get ten stops, then they catch me returning to the PC to review their findings. Usually I'm good. Once got a warning letter for failing to tap horn right in customers face.