Being Racist Is A Ticket To Success If You Are Afro-American

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Top 10 Black Racists

Being a racist can be a ticket to success – if you’re an Afro-American.​

In America today there is nothing worse than being called a racist. You can’t easily defend yourself against the life-changing, sometimes career-ending smear which evildoers can wield with impunity.
“There is nothing worse for your career,” said New York State Assemblyman Kieran Lalor (R), “there’s nothing worse for you as a person. A lot of people don’t want to speak up because they’re going to be accused of being a racist.”

Yet outrageous, even genocidal, statements are issued every day now by hate-filled black supremacists and their radical allies.
In a case of deviancy having been defined down, these antisocial, anti-white sentiments are accepted by the media as normal, even admirable.
  1. Michael Eric Dyson

2. Chauncey DeVega

3. Marc Lamont Hill

4. Joy-Ann Reid

5. Colin Kaepernick

6. Tamika Mallory

7. Alicia Garza

8. DeRay Mckesson

9. Jamelle Bouie

10. Ta-Nehisi Coates

Babagounj

Strength through joy

I guess the political life hasn't worked out for her.

While Abrams' political endeavors have failed in the past year, she will start her term at the university in September to teach about the issues black people have faced in politics and provide knowledge on how they can find 'real-world' solutions to combat struggles, according to the university.
Stacey Abrams is a respected voice in American politics, known for her advocacy for voting rights, criminal justice reform, environmental justice, and economic empowerment for marginalized communities.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

I guess the political life hasn't worked out for her.

While Abrams' political endeavors have failed in the past year, she will start her term at the university in September to teach about the issues black people have faced in politics and provide knowledge on how they can find 'real-world' solutions to combat struggles, according to the university.
Stacey Abrams is a respected voice in American politics, known for her advocacy for voting rights, criminal justice reform, environmental justice, and economic empowerment for marginalized communities.
Grifters gotta grift