Being sent home 3 days in a row

Scuderia1

I am new it has been 2 weeks of me driving myself. It's really hard to miss days because of bills and stuff. I am on the training run, they say my centre has the most hours and is the busiest. They say we are understaffed by 3-4 ppl. There is one training class going on right now.

My first 2 weeks were solid day here there. But is this normal when your new.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I am new it has been 2 weeks of me driving myself. It's really hard to miss days because of bills and stuff. I am on the training run, they say my centre has the most hours and is the busiest. They say we are understaffed by 3-4 ppl. There is one training class going on right now.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Yes it's normal to be sent home if they don't need you. But if your center is understaffed...why aren't they sending you out?

Scuderia1

That's what I heard that my centre is understaffed through another sup and a couple of other ppl. This is stressful but I guess it's part of the process right?

Sent using BrownCafe App

mrbrownstone

I would say it is normal except for the under staffed part. I started May 6 and have only worked on solid week. 2 of the other weeks I worked 4 days and last week I only worked 3 days. Of course one of those 2 days I was off one was Memorial Day here in the US.

In my center it is not uncommon for new guys to get sent home. There are also drivers in my center that have been driving for 3+ years that still get sent home.

Sent using BrownCafe App

CaliforniaPaul

I would say it is normal except for the under staffed part. I started May 6 and have only worked on solid week. 2 of the other weeks I worked 4 days and last week I only worked 3 days. Of course one of those 2 days I was off one was Memorial Day here in the US.

In my center it is not uncommon for new guys to get sent home. There are also drivers in my center that have been driving for 3+ years that still get sent home.

Sent using BrownCafe App
OP is in CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrbrownstone

OP is in CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know sir but the only thing that matters for is when I mentioned I had off Memorial Day. I did state that was a US holiday. However being sent home is being sent home. I don't give a damn if he lives on Mars.

I also stated I was off another day last week and several others in prior weeks.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Coca Cola Delivery Man87

Sent using BrownCafe App

English a second or third language?

Pooter

It's normal to be off a lot your first year.

EVERYBODY above you in seniority needs to work before you. Not to mention you can only cover 1 route so its easy to get bumped off.

Scuderia1

Jack I'm killing it according to the other drivers. 1 day I sucked. I asked around, drivers are getting ticked. Their like take it easy lol. I'm not shyet.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Theking30

SHORTY
It is all a game. Keep up with everyday you drive. Write it down and keep good records. It could be a hard year for you. Keep in mind today you want to work and can not get enough hours. 5 years from now you can not get a day off and work 11 plus hours a day. Use the methods and ride on.