being sent home, probation, union?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Why would I do that? Arguing with homos isn't worth the time much less my job...
But getting wasted and fooling around with them is?? Don't worry...it doesn't mean you're gay if you can't really remember it...sweetie.
2015-01-16-19-42-52--1721487568.jpeg

ArcherUTR

I knew a full timer who worked inside as a preloader and sorter who was completely deaf. He was limited in what jobs he could do such as never driving but UPS made sure they had a place for him in the hub. Probably as a token and make UPS good for hiring a disabled worker.

Many driver's have ear buds blasting in their ear. I used to until I found these...

k2-_04065baf-0ff1-43d3-86fb-e3d3d09fa1db.v1.jpg

Now I don't have to blast the :censored2:. Even has AM.

PT Car Washer

Why would I do that? Arguing with homos isn't worth the time much less my job...
Read Art 36 in the master Nondiscrimination and Art 37 Management Employee Relations. It is one thing to express your opinion on an anonymous internet forum but expressing those sentiments at work will get you fired and good luck coming back.

HardknocksUPSer

Read Art 36 in the master Nondiscrimination and Art 37 Management Employee Relations. It is one thing to express your opinion on an anonymous internet forum but expressing those sentiments at work will get you fired and good luck coming back.
I understand this.. Exactly why I'm not goina lose my job. It's kinda of pitiful we live in a world where wrong is right and right is wrong, or maybe I'm just backwards, anyway I don't apalogize, and nobody should get butthurt over it, after all we are on the internet and what I say doesn't really have any affect on the dwindling of our society life goes on regardless of my Stone Age mindset, if everyone had the same point of view we would all be bored.