Belligerent customers?

Rico

They went over and arrested him. He was already on probation for drug charges. They knew exactly who he was as soon as I told them the address.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
new manager of a supermarket told me I needed an appointment to deliver his lottery tickets,,,guess who put em back in the truck and drove off !! LOL

newarkster

Whenever I came across people that insist that I do their job and put it on pallets I would put every single package with the label down...... That usually teaches them.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It sounds like none of you have ever delivered to Walmart.

Oh you mean the wal mart that I told if they wanted it stacked on a pallet then I would be than welcome to hand them each package so they could stack them.

Yeah I've delivered to lots of wal marts. They have the laziest receiving employees around.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
We have lost most of the volume to Ground. I used to deliver up to 150 packages (during Peak)---I have had as few as 18 for them recently.

Good.

MalWart goes out of its way to make the delivery process as complicated, time consuming and difficult for us as possible. To hell with that place.

I had a guy who I delivered a bunch of hockey sticks to a couple weeks ago at a business. He told me the next day that I damaged the some of the hockey sticks and asked my name like he was going to file a complaint. I had to explain to him several people handle the packages along the way. He was puzzled. Almost as if he thought that I picked it up from Michigan or wherever and drove it out to him.
I bet he would be like I have a package for you to take, and you are like ( no that's for the postal man ) but it says UPS ( no sir that says USPS.) well can you give it to him.