BEN CARSON: Prisons are gay factories...

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
View attachment 30838 And the sad thing is Ben Carson is an intelligent African American man, the homosexual prison comments he made are being taken out of context and smoke screened, to use a coined liberal term, he's being character assassinated , like how they said trayvon Martin and Michael brown were being character assassinated by conservatives, meanwhile they both turned out to be thugs, tragic the outcomes with them but the facts prove the were not the sharpest tools in the shed, but the point is African Americans have soo many intelligent options for leaders, Ben Carson being one of them , and yet, many are sooo democrat brain washed they choose guys like sharpton and this idiot every time, just bizarre!
Yep. Ben Carson is a good person.

Would make a better president than any of the possible Democrats.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
Ask democrat senator Menendez at his criminal trail, he too can answer your question, he knows a little something about saying things out of context

ch317273

If Carson was really smart he should pull the race card like the dems always do and say people are character assassinating him because he's black

ch317273

i agree carson is an intelligent man, would make a great candidate, this thread is a liberal goober farce,its sad, all these individuals sympathetic to the left are all the same, they insert an article by some radical left wing source like the New York Times or even worse some journal spoke of frequently on rachel maddow, then proceed to trash a republican for some insignificant little nothing, or take ben carson and try to demonize him over some BS, meanwhile the democrats have done absolutely nothing for the very people they claim to be the voice of, and carson would be a legitimate leader for african americans and give them a legitimate good role model, i post sharpton and marion barry all the time because these are just a small taste of the personalities that run rampant within the Democratic Party and are unfortunately decision makers in the lefts agenda, look at sen menendez from jersey, im sure we wont see a thread about his blatant tax evasion and accepting handouts from political donors meanwhile there are families all over nj that cant even put bread on the table, and the best part is, these same families that while menendez is galavanting around on tax payer dollars while people grease his palms with gifts, are the same families that will re elect menendez next election because the dems have successfully brainwashed the uneducated voter that somehow the democrats are "fighting for them"....my arse! what a joke, and i fully expect the liberal gang to reply to this thread but whatever is said im sure will be hollowed attempts at poking holes in the truth, which is the democrats are full of it, just look at shaprton, hes made a career out of betraying his own people

ch317273

just watch the democratic national convention if you really like good ridiculous entertainment, intelligent minds the likes of "jay-z" and "kanye west" and sharpton and the entire nuthouse are all there speaking like they have some important message,like they are some important people who have contributed something beneficial to the country, selling crack and starting race riots if those count like they are credible sources on how to run a country, its like being stuck in a sick a twisted nightmare that just doesnt end, how anyone in the world could take people like this seriously is and always will be beyond my comprehension, i said it before and ill say it again, the only people who think democrats are the better choice are the people i take care of with the insanely high takes, or the brainwashed

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
If you want a fine example of how sheepish the left's voters are, don't forget about when Jamie Foxx referred to Obama as "God and our Lord and Savior". Silence from the crowd when he said 'God', but upon revealing that he was referring to Obama they screamed for joy and did again every time he said the name. Utter blindness.

ch317273

If you want a fine example of how sheepish the left's voters are, don't forget about when Jamie Foxx referred to Obama as "God and our Lord and Savior". Silence from the crowd when he said 'God', but upon revealing that he was referring to Obama they screamed for joy and did again every time he said the name. Utter blindness.
my man sailboat!!! lmfao its soo sad its funny isnt it....have a good night brother!

ch317273

one final post before i hit the sack tonight, figured id insert an article of my own here, under obama this country spends over 1 trillion dollars every year on social welfare, he increased taxes in one form or another on the working man and the social welfare budget rose 41%, who do we think is paying for all of this???? me and you! us! and throwing money at the masses never fixes anything, because social assistance has risen 15% since obama took office....blinded is right! http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dg...more-than-iraq-and-afghanistan-wars-combined/

MAKAVELI

one final post before i hit the sack tonight, figured id insert an article of my own here, under obama this country spends over 1 trillion dollars every year on social welfare, he increased taxes in one form or another on the working man and the social welfare budget rose 41%, who do we think is paying for all of this???? me and you! us! and throwing money at the masses never fixes anything, because social assistance has risen 15% since obama took office....blinded is right! http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dg...more-than-iraq-and-afghanistan-wars-combined/
Why do you hate Americans so much?:confused:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
my man sailboat!!! lmfao its soo sad its funny isnt it....have a good night brother!
just watch the democratic national convention if you really like good ridiculous entertainment, intelligent minds the likes of "jay-z" and "kanye west" and sharpton and the entire nuthouse are all there speaking like they have some important message,like they are some important people who have contributed something beneficial to the country, selling crack and starting race riots if those count like they are credible sources on how to run a country, its like being stuck in a sick a twisted nightmare that just doesnt end, how anyone in the world could take people like this seriously is and always will be beyond my comprehension, i said it before and ill say it again, the only people who think democrats are the better choice are the people i take care of with the insanely high takes, or the brainwashed
i agree carson is an intelligent man, would make a great candidate, this thread is a liberal goober farce,its sad, all these individuals sympathetic to the left are all the same, they insert an article by some radical left wing source like the New York Times or even worse some journal spoke of frequently on rachel maddow, then proceed to trash a republican for some insignificant little nothing, or take ben carson and try to demonize him over some BS, meanwhile the democrats have done absolutely nothing for the very people they claim to be the voice of, and carson would be a legitimate leader for african americans and give them a legitimate good role model, i post sharpton and marion barry all the time because these are just a small taste of the personalities that run rampant within the Democratic Party and are unfortunately decision makers in the lefts agenda, look at sen menendez from jersey, im sure we wont see a thread about his blatant tax evasion and accepting handouts from political donors meanwhile there are families all over nj that cant even put bread on the table, and the best part is, these same families that while menendez is galavanting around on tax payer dollars while people grease his palms with gifts, are the same families that will re elect menendez next election because the dems have successfully brainwashed the uneducated voter that somehow the democrats are "fighting for them"....my arse! what a joke, and i fully expect the liberal gang to reply to this thread but whatever is said im sure will be hollowed attempts at poking holes in the truth, which is the democrats are full of it, just look at shaprton, hes made a career out of betraying his own people

All this nonsense and you couldnt answer a SIMPLE question.

The person who isnt the sharpest tool in the shed appears to be YOU.

All you were asked to do was clarify your own statement ( if it was your own and not something you heard on fox) and you come back with all this blabber??

Again, where was he taken out of context????

If you cant answer the question, then you have just joined the RealBrown school of just repeating what you hear and being unable to back it up.

TOS.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Republicans have had their time in charge too, yet the entitlement state remains unchanged. Why do you think that is? Welfare and food stamps are great for corporate America. Welfare recipients don't save money, they spend all of it, and businesses benefit just as much as the original recipients of the money.
The money on the wars is down the drain with nothing to show for it, so that comparison in the article is bogus.
The welfare state is a problem, but if you want to fix it, stop voting for democrats AND republicans, because neither party is going to change it.

wkmac

Republicans have had their time in charge too, yet the entitlement state remains unchanged. Why do you think that is? Welfare and food stamps are great for corporate America. Welfare recipients don't save money, they spend all of it, and businesses benefit just as much as the original recipients of the money.
The money on the wars is down the drain with nothing to show for it, so that comparison in the article is bogus.
The welfare state is a problem, but if you want to fix it, stop voting for democrats AND republicans, because neither party is going to change it.

When the dollar stops, in whose pocket does it come to rest in?

It's been my experience that neither side of the whole welfare debate wants to take that issue on.

realbrown1

Why do you hate Americans so much?:confused:
WTF.
He doesn't hate Americans or America. What a crappy thing for you to post.

Maybe he just doesn't like our government giving money, food and housing to abled body freeloaders in exchange for them to vote for the Democrats.

MAKAVELI

WTF.
He doesn't hate Americans or America. What a crappy thing for you to post.

Maybe he just doesn't like our government giving money, food and housing to abled body freeloaders in exchange for them to vote for the Democrats.
Republicans, the party of hatred. Try loving your fellow American instead of holding contempt for them.

realbrown1

Republicans, the party of hatred. Try loving your fellow American instead of holding contempt for them.
I am not the one who thinks they are so worthless, that they need a government handout for the rest of their lives just to survive.

That would be you, the Democrats and all of the TROLL PATROL.

MAKAVELI

I am not the one who thinks they are so worthless, that they need a government handout for the rest of their lives just to survive.

That would be you, the Democrats and all of the TROLL PATROL.
You are one miserable person, aren't you? Life is too short to harbour so much anger and hatred. Do yourself a favor and lighten up and enjoy life. Have a drink and smoke a blunt. It will open your mind and heart;)

realbrown1

You are one miserable person, aren't you? Life is too short to harbour so much anger and hatred. Do yourself a favor and lighten up and enjoy life. Have a drink and smoke a blunt. It will open your mind and heart;)
You have family on welfare. Isn't that true?

ch317273

Haha your post is way to funny to be serious