Bernie Sanders 2016

As a Teamster of 36 years I can say without a doubt that Trump can give a dam about working class people!In the latest debate he had no idea what the a nuclear triad was!
Sanders has been fighting for working class people for all of his 40 years as a public servant!
The following article sums up Trump: a great observation on Trump and bios supporters : Taibbi interprets the “Trump phenomenon” as a rather damning indictment of an American culture guided by worship of the superficial: Trump’s relentless media barrage and his complete lack of interest in sticking to a single topic for more than a media cycle half-life is tailor-made for a generation of Americans with terminally diminished attention spans, eager to be fed quick, sound-bite solutions before surfing off to the next channel. Trump simply embodies the TV culture that created him and that most Americans wallow in every night of their lives. His views and pronouncements, in their idiotic simplicity and unworkability, follow suit: Trump will not close Guantanamo, He will not do anything about the Patriot act while he is telling you about Drug dealing rapist mexicans and filling you with hate around Muslims. Trump has lobbyist right now!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In every election cycle someone is always made to look foolish for not knowing something be it a missile defense system , a former USSR country's new name , their lack of a ever experience , etc.
Then some poster puts some article up here claiming someone is a dunce , while at the same never explaining what issue is .
In your case what does a nuclear trident have in common with a working man .

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
In every election cycle someone is always made to look foolish for not knowing something be it a missile defense system , a former USSR country's new name , their lack of a ever experience , etc.
Then some poster puts some article up here claiming someone is a dunce , while at the same never explaining what issue is .
In your case what does a nuclear trident have in common with a working man .

*triad*

Babagounj

Strength through joy
As a Teamster of 36 years I can say without a doubt that Trump can give a dam about working class people!In the latest debate he had no idea what the a nuclear triad was!
Sanders has been fighting for working class people for all of his 40 years as a public servant!
The following article sums up Trump: a great observation on Trump and bios supporters : Taibbi interprets the “Trump phenomenon” as a rather damning indictment of an American culture guided by worship of the superficial: Trump’s relentless media barrage and his complete lack of interest in sticking to a single topic for more than a media cycle half-life is tailor-made for a generation of Americans with terminally diminished attention spans, eager to be fed quick, sound-bite solutions before surfing off to the next channel. Trump simply embodies the TV culture that created him and that most Americans wallow in every night of their lives. His views and pronouncements, in their idiotic simplicity and unworkability, follow suit: Trump will not close Guantanamo, He will not do anything about the Patriot act while he is telling you about Drug dealing rapist mexicans and filling you with hate around Muslims. Trump has lobbyist right now!
Please change the name of this thread to TRUMP .
Since you listed his name 7 times and Sanders once .

newfie

you named the thread Bernie saunders but spoke about trump instead?

newfie

that's what makes the Donald such a treat. thanks for sharing your admiration

newfie

on the chance this thread was about Saunders it should be noted that the democratic party is carefully controlling access to Hillary and minimizing any chance of Saunders beating her.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here's an example of how ;
media-deception.jpg

Holydriver

is it trumps words that make americans hate muslims or is it muslim actions that make americans hate muslims?

newfie

is it trumps words that make americans hate muslims or is it muslim actions that make americans hate muslims?

I don't hate Muslims , I think many are very peaceful respectful people. But I do understand what trump has said and I do agree that we need to pause and look at how immigrants from that part of the world are screened and vetted. no sense in making it easy for the terrorists to come here and do their damage.

the other side to that issue which we keep dodging by crying racism is that while all people in that part of the world are being brutalized the Christians so much more.

To trumps credit he gets the dialogue going that others shy away from in fear that the PC police will attack them for being bigots or racists.

in the 70's many of us were hippies and liberals in the worst way. peace loving judge not everythings groovy liberals. today liberals are killers of free speech and working on being thought police next.

I don't know if trump is the right guy or not but I know I like the way he is kicking the pendulum back in the other direction. We have to get away the BS political correctness speech control ways of todays liberal.

budlight

hey friend* face
Maybe we'll be lucky and his campaign suspension will make him run 3rd party and split the vote between him and Hitlery. We might actually save this country from something for nothing retards like yourself.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Maybe we'll be lucky and his campaign suspension will make him run 3rd party and split the vote between him and Hitlery. We might actually save this country from something for nothing retards like yourself.
I have to mark this post as offensive .

Holydriver

I don't hate Muslims , I think many are very peaceful respectful people. But I do understand what trump has said and I do agree that we need to pause and look at how immigrants from that part of the world are screened and vetted. no sense in making it easy for the terrorists to come here and do their damage.

the other side to that issue which we keep dodging by crying racism is that while all people in that part of the world are being brutalized the Christians so much more.

To trumps credit he gets the dialogue going that others shy away from in fear that the PC police will attack them for being bigots or racists.

in the 70's many of us were hippies and liberals in the worst way. peace loving judge not everythings groovy liberals. today liberals are killers of free speech and working on being thought police next.

I don't know if trump is the right guy or not but I know I like the way he is kicking the pendulum back in the other direction. We have to get away the BS political correctness speech control ways of todays liberal.
I'm right there with ya brother...

newfie

attack the banks , corporations , big government which he has been a big part of . The dems had a super majority and he didn't have enough influence in congress to get his plans through? He is an establishment guy trying and so far somewhat successfully selling himself as an outsider.