Bernie Sanders 2016

BrownArmy

Back to Bernie, I'd love to see a Bernie-Trump debate.

Clinton didn't want to debate Bernie before the California vote...

Trump says, yes I'll debate, if xyz network pays $10 million, and we'll give it to charity.

Brilliant.

Trump gets press, Bernie gets press, H. Clinton is left in the dust.

This election will be studied in Political Science classes for generations...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Back to Bernie, I'd love to see a Bernie-Trump debate.

Clinton didn't want to debate Bernie before the California vote...

Trump says, yes I'll debate, if xyz network pays $10 million, and we'll give it to charity.

Brilliant.

Trump gets press, Bernie gets press, H. Clinton is left in the dust.

This election will be studied in Political Science classes for generations...

I would also love to see this debate take place. Bernie would have nothing to lose and therefore would not hold back. Trump would get a chance to expand on his proposals.

The big loser if the debate were to take place would be Hillary.

rickyb

The wealthiest nation on the planet is almost $20 trillion dollars in debt?

You need to look up WEALTHIEST in the dictionary.
again your debt is political. poor / middle class cant afford / dont want to pay taxes. the rich dont want to pay taxes. so governments go into debt...by borrowing from the rich.

rickyb

I guess your dad wants to turn that basement into his man cave so you can't blame him for trying to get you to skedaddle.
i dunno. my family is property rich, but partly because theres a housing bubble. he bought property when he was 27 which he thought was too late in his days. so at the time i was 20 or whatever and i could have bought a pretty nice condo ($360k mortgage) with what i was making. so who knows it might have been a combination of getting me to move out, and ride the property bubble roller coaster.

rickyb

all the guys i listen to say were it not for the voting fraud, and denied voters, bernie would have beat hillary the hawk.

newfie

what about capitalist failures in america LOL

we have a post smoking half black American community organizer who got elected president. the failures are the individuals responsibility. Many of those failures have to have the motivation and drive to get out of their parents basements and make something of theirselves.

newfie

all the guys i listen to say were it not for the voting fraud, and denied voters, bernie would have beat hillary the hawk.

I don't totally disagree but maybe Bernie should be working those same delegates to get their vote. rules of the game adapt if you want to win.

oldngray

nowhere special
Maybe you should listen to a different bunch of guys? There is no doubt the system is rigged in favor of Hillary but that is because of superdelegates and the DNC. NOT the reasons you mentioned.

rickyb

Maybe you should listen to a different bunch of guys? There is no doubt the system is rigged in favor of Hillary but that is because of superdelegates and the DNC. NOT the reasons you mentioned.
independents not being able to vote bernie even though the primaries are publicly funded ring a bell?

voter suppression?

voter fraud?

rickyb

we have a post smoking half black American community organizer who got elected president. the failures are the individuals responsibility. Many of those failures have to have the motivation and drive to get out of their parents basements and make something of theirselves.
yes, because if your in a third world country and your having a hard time, its all your fault...

just like its all your fault if your in a rich country.

the environment has nothing to do with individual outcomes

oldngray

nowhere special
independents not being able to vote bernie even though the primaries are publicly funded ring a bell?

voter suppression?

voter fraud?

Why would independents be able to vote in a Democratic primary? Primaries are elections for members of its own party. Independents can vote in the general election but they have no Constitutional right to do so in a primary.

rickyb

Why would independents be able to vote in a Democratic primary? Primaries are elections for members of its own party. Independents can vote in the general election but they have no Constitutional right to do so in a primary.
why should you have to register for your party months ahead or whatever before you vote???

what if you change your mind lol? they pay for the primaries but they dont vote? taxation without representation.

fire the guys you listen to man. your being played

oldngray

nowhere special
why should you have to register for your party months ahead or whatever before you vote???

what if you change your mind lol? they pay for the primaries but they dont vote? taxation without representation.

fire the guys you listen to man. your being played

All you have to do is follow the rules. If you are too stupid to do so you shouldn't be voting anyway. And it seems you are getting your advice from a lot of stupid people. Or maybe just a few stupid people you keep endlessly parroting.

rickyb

All you have to do is follow the rules. If you are too stupid to do so you shouldn't be voting anyway. And it seems you are getting your advice from a lot of stupid people. Or maybe just a few stupid people you keep endlessly parroting.
yes.

follow the rules. obey. do as your told. conform. be like everyone else.

ok, got it ;)

oldngray

nowhere special
yes.

follow the rules. obey. do as your told. conform. be like everyone else.

ok, got it ;)

and you also need to get you facts straight. Independents ARE allowed to vote on issues in primary elections. They just can't vote on party candidates. If they want to vote for a party's candidates, then register. The deadline to register is there for a very good reason to prevent people from voting for another party's candidates in an attempt to get a weak candidate nominated.

rickyb

and you also need to get you facts straight. Independents ARE allowed to vote on issues in primary elections. They just can't vote on party candidates. If they want to vote for a party's candidates, then register. The deadline to register is there for a very good reason to prevent people from voting for another party's candidates in an attempt to get a weak candidate nominated.
you should be able to vote for whoever party you want for whatever reason

this is a violation of market principles lol