Bernie Sanders 2016

rickyb

It varies. Voters should know details of their own elections. Why do you care since you can't vote in the US anyway? Or should I be allowed to vote in Canadian elections?
come on spit it out. it must be so far ahead of time that you dont want to admit it. there must be some median number to get a rough idea.

oldngray

nowhere special
come on spit it out. it must be so far ahead of time that you dont want to admit it. there must be some median number to get a rough idea.

Look it up. It varies between states. I never heard of it described with a "median" number but Google it if you are that interested.

rickyb

Look it up. It varies between states. I never heard of it described with a "median" number but Google it if you are that interested.
to quote your friend, who i agree with here and there:

Based on the fact that the Democratic nominating process is totally rigged and Crooked Hillary Clinton and (Debbie) Wasserman-Schultz will not allow Bernie Sanders to win, and now that I am the presumptive Republican nominee, it seems inappropriate that I would debate the second-place finisher," - trump

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

and you also need to get you facts straight. Independents ARE allowed to vote on issues in primary elections. They just can't vote on party candidates. If they want to vote for a party's candidates, then register. The deadline to register is there for a very good reason to prevent people from voting for another party's candidates in an attempt to get a weak candidate nominated.

This is not true (in NY ).

newfie

independents not being able to vote bernie even though the primaries are publicly funded ring a bell?

voter suppression?

voter fraud?

Independents chose to be independent. As such they chose to not join in and participate in the voting that took place in those parties. They are more then welcome to join those parties and participate but chose not to. Another silly argument.

newfie

change the game especially if its a dictatorial one.

in whose favor. Tell Bernie to play a better game. The guy spent 30 years in congress and never got anything started or passed in that time. he basically lived in the countries basement all that time. maybe his not playing the game right shows he is not strong enough to be president.

newfie

yes, because if your in a third world country and your having a hard time, its all your fault...

just like its all your fault if your in a rich country.

the environment has nothing to do with individual outcomes

you just tacked in another direction . There is opportunity to succeed in this country if you apply yourself. what happens in third world countries is out of my control.

rickyb

Independents chose to be independent. As such they chose to not join in and participate in the voting that took place in those parties. They are more then welcome to join those parties and participate but chose not to. Another silly argument.
well its on a state by state basis so i guess your the one who has the silly argument lol

rickyb

in whose favor. Tell Bernie to play a better game. The guy spent 30 years in congress and never got anything started or passed in that time. he basically lived in the countries basement all that time. maybe his not playing the game right shows he is not strong enough to be president.
i have no idea.

but he was pretty famous in teh activist community before he ran for prez and i thought highly of him. some of what he says is bang on like "change only happens when people are in the streets demanding it" or whatever. he and donald trump say alot of the same things.

but we are talking about an electoral system which is anti democratic. and you saying to play by its rules is silly

you dont need to get :censored2: passed in congress to be a success. and id like to know what did dennis kucinich get passed in congress? congress is corrupt anyways, why would they side with bernie?

BrownArmy

Why would independents be able to vote in a Democratic primary? Primaries are elections for members of its own party. Independents can vote in the general election but they have no Constitutional right to do so in a primary.

You don't seem to mind Independents voting for Trump.

I'm registered Independent in MA...I can vote for either party in the primaries.