Bernie Sanders 2016

moreluck

golden ticket member
048b1f758dc10d6c52297b7a11d0111e.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Bernie just lost my respect. Not that I ever agreed with his politics but he was sincere and his movement was valid and outside the usual realm of politics.

Then he gas-bagged for Hillary and I had to run to the bathroom.:(

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bernie just lost my respect. Not that I ever agreed with his politics but he was sincere and his movement was valid and outside the usual realm of politics.

I agree, he let down his folks promising to keep in the race through to the convention.

rickyb

as chris hedges says, bernie will become an impediment to progress once he endorses hillary. hillary is vomitrocious

lets see if he is right and bernies movement fizzles out

bbsam

Staff member

That's not really fair. Hillary has ALWAYS been pretty far left. Sure she's been pretty centrist for a.record, but thats the only place things ever got done. "Hillarycare" is where her true politics lie on the "left/right" scale but she's never going to be a demagogue about it.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Are you sure? She has been "extremely careless" don't you think? :D

To believe otherwise is just silly. As if DRUMPF could muster enough support within his party to even match Romneys numbers in 2012 and Romney got REKT'd in that election.

This one will be an even bigger disaster for the republicans.

What you should be worried about, rather than Clinton, is what you are going to do when your party blows up in your faces on election night.

TOS.

bbsam

Staff member