Bernie Sanders 2016

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
You should look at other polls. Hillary pulling away in "battleground states".

Did somebody say battleground states? o_O

As Clinton stumbles, Trump takes an apparent slim lead in new tracking poll

As the presidential race moves into a key two-week period, with the announcement of running mates and the party conventions, Donald Trump has taken an apparent slim lead over Hillary Clinton, based on strong support from white voters, particularly men.

That finding, from a USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times Daybreak tracking poll, a new survey that begins publication Friday, marks a significant shift in a race that most polls indicated Clinton has led since mid-May.

It comes amid a flurry of other surveys, both nationally and in battleground states, that show support for the former secretary of State declining since last week when FBI Director James B. Comey characterized her handling of classified material while in that office as “extremely careless.” Comey also said her conduct and that of her aides did not clearly violate the law or warrant prosecution.

In other polls...

Polls in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Iowa by Marist for NBC News and the Wall Street Journal found Clinton ahead in Iowa and Pennsylvania and tied with Trump in Ohio. In all three states, however, Clinton had lost ground since previous Marist polls.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did somebody say battleground states? o_O

As Clinton stumbles, Trump takes an apparent slim lead in new tracking poll

As the presidential race moves into a key two-week period, with the announcement of running mates and the party conventions, Donald Trump has taken an apparent slim lead over Hillary Clinton, based on strong support from white voters, particularly men.

That finding, from a USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times Daybreak tracking poll, a new survey that begins publication Friday, marks a significant shift in a race that most polls indicated Clinton has led since mid-May.

It comes amid a flurry of other surveys, both nationally and in battleground states, that show support for the former secretary of State declining since last week when FBI Director James B. Comey characterized her handling of classified material while in that office as “extremely careless.” Comey also said her conduct and that of her aides did not clearly violate the law or warrant prosecution.

In other polls...

Polls in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Iowa by Marist for NBC News and the Wall Street Journal found Clinton ahead in Iowa and Pennsylvania and tied with Trump in Ohio. In all three states, however, Clinton had lost ground since previous Marist polls.
Broadening people's horizons........

moreluck

golden ticket member
PQ8d4V5.gif

rickyb

...as do I but he had little choice to do anything else...it is my hope that Hillary incorporates some of philosophies and beliefs in to her campaign....
im not holding my breath at all about hillary. shes a cross between obama and w bush.

im sure he could have done something else...bernie always seemed a little suspect with his support of israel

bbsam

Staff member
cornel west is the man.

Cornel West ‏@CornelWest
13h13 hours ago

I disagree with my brother Bernie Sanders on supporting the neo-liberal disaster that is Hillary Clinton.

I think people like West and Sanders just don'ttake history in its context. Remember Hillarycare? The country wasn't there then but she did stay relevant over the decades. Can Sanders or West say that? Not to the same extent, not even close. I know. The "true believers " want some kind of "purity test". I think we've seen enough of that nonsense from the right.

rickyb

I think people like West and Sanders just don'ttake history in its context. Remember Hillarycare? The country wasn't there then but she did stay relevant over the decades. Can Sanders or West say that? Not to the same extent, not even close. I know. The "true believers " want some kind of "purity test". I think we've seen enough of that nonsense from the right.
i dont really know what your talking about. i mean, i know hillary tried to pass some single payer, but aside from that shes been just awful her whole career i think. the reason you have neo fascists like trump gaining support is because fake liberals like clintons and obama have helped outsource the jobs, and destroy the economy, along with the destruction of civil liberties.

bernie was a pretty big deal in the activist community way before he ran. hes got alot of good videos on youtube.

cornel west is the great american radical intellectual of our time and one of the best all time. and hes still getting arrested. i mean if u want to take notes on how its done, hes the guy, and i always think for anyone who wants to start to learn about politics, cornel is the first guy to go to. hes certainly been marginalized by the powers that be.

bbsam

Staff member
i dont really know what your talking about. i mean, i know hillary tried to pass some single payer, but aside from that shes been just awful her whole career i think. the reason you have neo fascists like trump gaining support is because fake liberals like clintons and obama have helped outsource the jobs, and destroy the economy, along with the destruction of civil liberties.

bernie was a pretty big deal in the activist community way before he ran. hes got alot of good videos on youtube.

cornel west is the great american radical intellectual of our time and one of the best all time. and hes still getting arrested. i mean if u want to take notes on how its done, hes the guy, and i always think for anyone who wants to start to learn about politics, cornel is the first guy to go to. hes certainly been marginalized by the powers that be.
I'm talking about getting things done. In a Jeffersonian Democracy, things get messy. "Give and take" is the only thing that works. It's easy for West and Sanders and Gingrich and Cruz to stand by on ideology and lambast the pragmatic nature of politics with loud-mouthed speeches on how America "should be". But what do they ever accomplish? Stupid gridlock and dysfunction. Really, if Sanders had won and actually become president, in quick time he would be marginalized or he would become exactly like Clinton. Obama was no pretend liberal and look where he's ended up.

bbsam

Staff member

Notes on how to get arrested? No thanks.

rickyb

Notes on how to get arrested? No thanks.
if the political system is only responsive to corporate power and unresponsive to the citizenry, then the only logical step is to start organizing which includes getting arrested and at most getting killed as MLK and malcolm x did.

thats ultimately what freedom comes down to, and cornel west is one of the few who speaks out and practices it.