Best and worst

J

Justwant2no

Who would you say is the best manager in IS? And who would you say is the worst?

Justwant2no, that's all.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
from what i heard there are too many IS guys here to get a good answer
but my personal vote is HOAX! lol

Thanx for the vote...but I am not in IS.
I work with them a lot though as a user rep.
There are a lot of good IS managers who have very good business sense and take good care of their people.
I'll leave it to the people who are in IS to make their selections, though I am tempted.

R

ramsey500

I could tell you some of the LEAST BEST----both fems, one is flower you might buy on Valentine's day, and the other is a bottle of really good Tequilla --- both work for the hotel guy in G&A.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I could tell you some of the LEAST BEST----both fems, one is flower you might buy on Valentine's day, and the other is a bottle of really good Tequilla --- both work for the hotel guy in G&A.

Don't know either but I like a good guessing game

and

Last edited by a moderator:
A

ahtb8f

They are not that "bad" if they did not get you Ramsey500. But I heard that the hotel guy is getting close

F

fbn2p8

Hoaxster thank you for instigating Ramsey500. Good job. $500 on me to post his name for everybody to see it.

Don't know either but I like a good guessing game!

and

over9five

Staff member
Sorry guys, apparently Hoax is a good guesser!

Qabn4t is right. Real names shouldn't have been posted, especially since it was in a negative light.

R

ramsey500

who said Hoaxster was right, I only said he was good. and send me $500 and I will GIVE you my name.

M

marrtj

who said Hoaxster was right, I only said he was good. and send me $500 and I will GIVE you my name.

you got it. I will give $500 to the PL of the BA group. So all you have to do go and ask him for it and explain why. Or Hoaxster will get it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
how could you post peoples names?

Sorry guys, apparently Hoax is a good guesser!

Qabn4t is right. Real names shouldn't have been posted, especially since it was in a negative light.

I have no idea of who these UPSers are and have not bothered to find out. As far as I am aware, I do not know a single person in the Ramsey building.

I simply guessed the name of the flower and the premium tequila.
I buy my wife eiawa on Valentine's day and I drink Oqreib tequila (when I'm drinking it straight).

R

ramsey500

sorry for puttin' u in the crosshairs Hoaxster----

Catatonic

Nine Lives
sorry for puttin' u in the crosshairs Hoaxster----

No problem. Just wanted the tank guy to know I didn't intentionally name any of his people.
And that over9five guy is pretty mean too!

you got it. I will give $500 to the PL of the BA group. So all you have to do go and ask him for it and explain why. Or Hoaxster will get it.

I hope you're talking about I'll get the $500 and not that I will Get It!!!!
-
The Sopranos was made in New Jersey, right!

Motownpride

I think we have the Best Senior leadership in MOTOWN !!!!!!
Motown is the best building i have worked in.....CASE CLOSED !!!!

I just hope Ramsey doesn't end up in Motown.....My friends in Ramsey tell me he is coming to Motown.........Let the Ramsey building keep him.