Best Bluetooth?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I got a couple state cops on my route that I stop and talk to frequently while their off duty at their houses and I always talk to them with the blue tooths on and none of the guys have ever said anything to me about them.

djkre8r

LG Tone 730. Has a better sound quality than the 700. If you're wanting a general all around BT for not only talking but listening to music. Main reason I like these (other than sound quality) is battery life. Just recently they were in my bag for 3 weeks. I pulled them out, turned them on, and battery was on the HIGH level. Lasted another week before I had to charge up. When you're not using them the earpiece magnetically keeps them out of the way. And... the unit can fit under your collar. The main reason for the design is for working out.

Another reason - I can make and receive text messages without picking up my phone (using Siri). I have a couple pickups that need contacting because sometimes the delivery guy picks up my p/up pieces. Another pick up seldom has pkgs and it is out of the way. I simply tap a button on the headset and say "send text to...". When they reply I tap the button and say "read text message". I can also make a call by pressing the button and saying "call.....". I never have to pick up the phone! Makes it easy

Cementups

Box Monkey
All the people that I see with these in their ears always makes me wonder........what or who the friend is so important that you can't wait till later to talk to them??!??! Last I understood, I was here to deliver and pickup packages, not talk on the phone.

S

selfcancelsignal

http://www.amazon.com/Kinivo-BTH240...ie=UTF8&qid=1410294167&sr=1-1&keywords=kinivo. Ive had these for over a year now. Cheap and do the job. Plus the fact that their dual ear so you can listen to music in both ears and hear phone calls in both ears.
Really? You wear these cans over your ears all day while driving, delivering to businesses, & interacting with a few residential customers each day, Jump?

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Really? You wear these cans over your ears all day while driving, delivering to businesses, & interacting with a few residential customers each day, Jump?

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.
You got it buddy roe, all day long. Usually customers will ask what they are and I tell them then their like that's cool lol. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Use my phone as a phone and mp3 player and use the bluetooths to listen to music and talk on phone,

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
All the people that I see with these in their ears always makes me wonder........what or who the friend is so important that you can't wait till later to talk to them??!??! Last I understood, I was here to deliver and pickup packages, not talk on the phone.
I don't know bout you but I get bored, guess the jobs too easy for me lmfao.

wayfair

swollen member

uhhhhh, we're UPS, not ATT

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I use the plantronics backbeat go2
Just cabt deal with something in my ear for that long. I tried some Samsung ones but their not as comfortable and don't sound as good. If you try the ones that go on your ears youll never go back to the ones that go in your ear trust me on that one lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
uhhhhh, we're UPS, not ATT
I talk on the phone all day and listen to the tunes. Job is so monotonous and boring to me I just have to have something else to do while im working lol. I guess with my adhd kickin like a mother I have to have more than 1 thing going on not to get bored lol.

wayfair

swollen member
Just cabt deal with something in my ear for that long. I tried some Samsung ones but their not as comfortable and don't sound as good. If you try the ones that go on your ears youll never go back to the ones that go in your ear trust me on that one lol.
it gets really hot and humid here... those would drive me nuts. Maybe in colder climates!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
it gets really hot and humid here... those would drive me nuts. Maybe in colder climates!
Same here on the east coast with the humidity, I don't get hot with them on at all. On your ear lightweight, trust me you don't even notice them being on. Im telling ya dude you make the switch and see what im talking bout and you wont look back and then ask yourself I should have gotten these a long time ago. Especially if you listen to music throughout the day.

wayfair

swollen member
Same here on the east coast with the humidity, I don't get hot with them on at all. On your ear lightweight, trust me you don't even notice them being on. Im telling ya dude you make the switch and see what im talking bout and you wont look back and then ask yourself I should have gotten these a long time ago. Especially if you listen to music throughout the day.
question.. do you leave your phone/mp3 player in the truck or carry it?
I leave my phone in the back and do pretty good as far as distance, but some friggin driveways will get me to lose signal... no biggie though

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
question.. do you leave your phone/mp3 player in the truck or carry it?
I leave my phone in the back and do pretty good as far as distance, but some friggin driveways will get me to lose signal... no biggie though
Always have my phone on me. I got an armband that I keep my phone in. I can text back and control my phone with my Bluetooth headphones