Best Bluetooth?

wayfair

swollen member
Always have my phone on me. I got an armband that I keep my phone in. I can text back and control my phone with my Bluetooth headphones
was thinking about an arm band, but I'm a big dude and tend to run into the bulk head door a lot... that friggin hook man...

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
was thinking about an arm band, but I'm a big dude and tend to run into the bulk head door a lot... that friggin hook man...
I feel what your saying Big Boy. I just cant not have music playing or not talk on phone to some of our other Brown buddies lol, just get bored too easy dude. Once you do this shiznitt for a while its gets old lol.

wayfair

swollen member
I mostly listen to podcasts or my music during resi's. For 25 bux, I might give them a try or maybe splurge and get some sennheiser's

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I mostly listen to podcasts or my music during resi's. For 25 bux, I might give them a try or maybe splurge and get some sennheiser's
Id just go cheap dude, that way if you don't like them or destroy them your not out a lot of money. The only thing with the ones I got is they hook around your ear and they hurt lil bit. I rigged those things that go on the end of your glasses to wear that help your glasses from coming off your neck to wrap around the part of the ear phones that goes around your ear so it doesn't hurt. Quick and cheap fix, no more irritation around my ear.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How about green tooth?

1758378.png

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
another plug for the Blue Parrot specifically the B250-xt. Nothing better than people on the other end asking "you're driving right now?".

As a commercial driver you are required to use a hands free device while operating a commercial vehicle in any State.

UPS4Life

I've gone through 4 in 3 years now first had a jawbone it worked ok bothered my ear really bad though but talk time was only 7 hours and I forgot it in my shirt pocket and it met the washer. Second one was a blue parrot that came with three head pieces it worked great talk time 21 hours only downfall I couldn't hear music and eventually one driver kept complaining of noise so I bought a new one so he would stop bitching. Now I have a platronix and it works really well doesn't bother my ear can listen to music through my phone but again only talk time of 7 hours so I generally charge it on my lunch. Found the blue parrot express on groupon for 25$ and it deserves to stay there. By far the worst out of all 4 I've had can't hear won't stay on my ear driving and only 8 hours talk time. Best advice do some research on what your needs/wants are and spend the money now because you'll like having it and end up buying a good one. I can't talk on a handheld phone in my car anymore it doesn't feel right I need two hands to concentrate if it's dead guess now phone calls going home

Sent using BrownCafe App