Best flashlight for peak nights?

T

Turdferguson

40121-1-1376266240.png

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
A Surefire, baby. Mine's about the size of a cigar, and when it gets dark, I just drive around with it between my fingers like one. It's brighter than a spotlight and has a momentary on button on the back end so when I need it I just point it till I see the house numbers or whatever then I'm off again.

Granted, I've already owned this thing for a long time and would never run out and make such an investment just for a delivery light.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Don't know that there is a best flashlight.

For years, I have used a SureFire 6P LED with no complaints.

Last edited:

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Out where I am. The moonlight is plenty. Unfortunately I'm missing x Mas this yr. Thinking of Florida for January. Hope to miss the snow this yr

Moxie0234

A decent flashlight is essential in Maine! Hubby bought me a good one at SAMs club. Usb charge port, big enough to whack a bad dog or defend myself from a weirdo. Bright enough so that when I'm driving and shining for house numbers, it gets the attention of people inside watching tv to come to the door and turn the light on!

JL 0513

It blows when the sun is down at 4:30. Day is just getting started. As a cover driver, I put a flashlight to good use since I could be in an area I've never seen day to day. Don't have the luxury of having all the house numbers memorized on a route. Sun sets, yay, only 40-60 blind stops left!

moldsporh

You want the best, brightest, reliable light for the money, you can light up the entire front porch from 200' away.

Fenix TK35, 2015 model.

You can save some money and get a TK 16

Online or at REI

Don't complain about the price, you make enough to afford it. You will thank me later.